Violence/ TomTord

Tom's POV
I couldn't possibly get that commie out of my head! I looked at the bandages on my left arm. How could he do that? It wouldn't surprise me he was always like that. He never cared. Never...

Flaaaash backkkk~
"Hey can you get that box Tord?" Tom said meekly, he looked much more basic, and shy. The norwegian looked complexed at the other black eyed man. "No! That is your problem Thomas. I have to check my henta- I MEAN ANIME!" He said as the black eyed man looked down to the floor. At that moment Tord picked up his box and carried it to Tom's room. The norski went back to the couch and went back to his phone looking at the hentai. Meanwhile Tom's heart fluttered, 'maybe... Just maybe' Tom thought as he walked into his room with the heavy package sitting on his bed.

End of flashback~
I managed a laugh. How could I laugh at a time like this?! The house had blown up. My arm was severely wounded, and all I could do was laugh?! It seemed so peculiar. He knew. He knew didn't he? Damn Tord knew I loved him.

Aw that was short! I will DEFINITELY continue this one in tord's pov next chapter maybe I'll get an admin.... Maybe. School gots me jammed slammed!  Video by Distorted Vision on youtube. Lol goodbye my reader chans!~