DRINK ALL YOUR SORROWS AWAY! (Part 2) the lemoning

(THIS IS A LEMON, INNOCENT BABS STAY AWAY.)

"Ha!" Tord said looking down toward Tom's crotch.
"Someone is not as lonely as he thought he would be on valentines day?" At that point Tom had pinned Tord down. He bit his neck, barely enough to draw blood. Tord let out a pleasured scream.
"Kinky as fuck still?" Tom jabbed back at Tord.
"Oh hell yea~"
"Good"
Tom got up again and grabbed something from his closet. It must've been something small because Tord couldn't see what it was.
He liked when he didn't know what was coming. When Tord was put under stress is the time he shines. But if there's one thing the tiny man enjoyed most it was messing with Tom.
He got up. Sneaked behind Tom and covered his eyes with a blindfold. Tord was short but Tom was almost as short. But one thing else, Tord was as buff as he was thicc. He picked up Tom and pinned him to the wall. Tom had such a look of surprise and regret on his face it was almost funny!
"Hah! Oh look at you Thomas~ So fun to play with!" He took a tug on Tom's dick. He let out a breathy moan. "Ssssshit... let me go you horny idiot!"
"Tom, you know you like this! I know you like this!" Tom blushed and turned his head. It was true. "I... don't want to spend another valentines day alone."
"Glad to hear that, just making sure it was ok Tommie!~"
Tord took off his blindfold and hopped on the bed. Tom straddled him.
"You've been quite the pain tonight, haven't you?"  Tord looked helpless but Tom knew better. He finally spoke up. "Yes, Daddy" Tom smiled and gripped Tord's wrist tighter "And what should I do about it?~"
"Punish me Daddy~" That was an order Tom could follow. He slid Tord's underwear off and start to give Tord a handjob, it was nice. Tord was moaning quite breathy moans. Little phrases like "oh Tom~ please" and some stuff in foreign languages that Tom didn't understand but liked just as much. But then it stopped.
"Wha-?"
Tord opened gis eyes and was met with a dick in his face.
"Suck" Tom told him. Shit was Tom always this huge? Tord figured he could barter with Tom. It seemed like a pretty foolproof plan. "Daddy, can I have you in me instead? You look so big and nice!~" Tom leaned down and whispered in his ear, "good boy, I'd love to hear your precious moans on my dick but you still have to take your punishment"
"B-but...." he hesitated, "I don't know how." Tom smiled at Tord, "don't worry good boy, I'll teach you along the way"
Tord frowned and licked Tom. He fit him inside his mouth while Tom let out a few loud moans. Jesus, at this point he would wake up the neighborhood! Tord gave him a rough slap on his ass to quite him. It backfired. He yelled in pleasure and grabbed Tord and forced him to take in more. Once Tom was satisfied he pulled out of Tord's mouth. He laid down and put Tord above his cock. "Ready for your treat good boy?"
"Y-yes" he slid him on gingerly. Tord was moaning loudly "OH FUCK THOMAS~ how big are you?!" Tom let Tord do the rest but would buck his hips up at times. Those sent Tord on edge. After maybe five minutes of heaven for both Tord came first proceeded by Tom inside him. They laid on the bed in pure extasy and finally fell asleep.