Part 3 TomTord

The Tordle's pov
Ow... Mental note, don't jump out of a moving car. Now time to find out where the hell I am! I pulled up my phone, 'damn, no signal' at least I know the time, but if I leave the red army I'll have to lose the phone. Goodbye... My 90 gb of hentai, you will be missed. I left my phone on a park bench I couldn't be too far from the house. It took about 10 minutes to get to here in the car, plus with Paul's grandma driving it should be less.

(Time skip presented to you by the funeral tord held for all the hentai on his phone)

The sunset, if I wasn't rushed by time being in the wilderness at night I would have sat down and enjoyed it. I couldn't help but think of Tom at this thought, how he adored sunsets and played his bass at the end of each day. Will he ever forgive me? Should I just stay with Edd if I do get there? Thoughts filled my head as suddenly whopdedoo! It started raining at least i was in the suburbs now. I put my hood on along with my fake mustache in emergencies when I had to be in public. I walked until I got to the city. I was drenched at this point. I reached the concierge at the front. "MY GOD YOUR SOAKING!" She exclaimed, ugh I just wanted to go to bed with dry clothes. I had no patience for this lady, "Thank you, I have walked 8 miles here halfway in the rain, may I have a one bedroom studio?" I was completely done with this woman. Her dumbass gave me a room at least. It was bigger than I wanted with a king sized bed but I didn't complain.

OH, ma boi Tord's in town now! He's gonna be the one to cut the crap! Until next time reader chans!~