Tom x Reader/ Strings

This takes place in the universe where you and tord were but, it ends up with you and tom instead? Idk!

Your POv
"Ah" What a beautiful afternoon! It was cloudy and misty but sometimes those days are the most mystic and tranquil. I hummed 'blue lips' by regina spektor as I reached for my ukulele and started to play a scale. It sounded off? Ugh probably Tord messing with Tom and my instruments again. What a bother, I moved down to G, oh no. Tom was yelling, Tord definately did SOMETHING to susan( Tom's guitar ) I should break it up. I walked out of my room up stairs to see Tord pinned against the living room wall and Tom's fist about to make contact against Tords face. "TOM, TORD!" I yelled as they immediately looked in my direction. Tom dropped Tords hoodie as that is what Tom was holding him by. "But he CUT Susan's strings!" Tom said with agony in his voice. I could see it in his eyes that he had been pushed to the edge. Tord snickered as he saw Tom's lone look towards the floor, I hustled down the stairs towards him and gave Tord a hard smack on his face. He didn't seemed a bit phased, "I guess you noticed I messed with your mini guitar?" As tord liked to call my ukulele a mini guitar which frustrated me even more I began to punch him several times then turned around and headed toward my room. I sighed as I headed up the stairs and SLAMMED the door.

(Tom's POV)
I gave 'Turd' a disgusted look as I chases (y/n) upstairs to her room. The stairs led to her matt's and Edd's rooms. I gently knocked on her door as she threw a book at it probably thinking it was Tord. "Its me" I said as I looked into her room, she was lying on the floor trying to correctly tune her ukulele. I sat beside her she was very, very frustrated as I could see she threw her head back in dismay, then looked into my 'eyes' after all these years I still don't know what to call them. God she was beautiful, her (h/c), her skin sparkled in the light she always had some sort of brilliant emotion about her! I really wanted to tell her that as I looked down to her hoodie. She replied with a simple "whats up?" I came back into reality and said not much in the most calm and monotone voice possible. She looked with a harsh grimace across her face, damn she knew me too well! I couldn't tell her what I was really thinking so I told a half truth... "Tord's just jealous" I spated out,
"Of what?"
"Of...." My mind went blank! I came up with the quickest answer I knew... DRINKING! I sipped my flask down and quickly ran out of the room, but it was too late! She caught me! A hand grabed me.... I started blushing, it wasn't noticeable but I knew she wouldn't let me go. She sat down in a desk chair and swerved to the Door. "THOMAS YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS ROOM UNTIL I FIND AN ANSWER OUT OF YOU!" A beam of sweat ran down my forehead. I answered... With complete gibberish. She thought I was tipsy or something and suspiciously let me go.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Ok everyone! That was my longest chapter so far! And Omg this is my best yet I think! I maybe want to continue in both POVs and switch between the two? Idk. I will make a follow up to this chapter and any other you want me to continue! Laters reader chans!~