Did I do this?

Tom Tom's Pov

"T-Tord, did I do this?"
"You didn't mean to Thomas, and erm, I'm ok see?" He held up his right arm which was a farse, it was robotic and looked uncomfortable.
"Tord, I'm so sorry, you can stay with me as long as you like" I hugged the Commie, it was like hugging a big, fluffy, teddy bear that was 1/2 taller than you, he was slightly warm and inviting in his big fur jacket. I looked up at him,
"Thomas," I adored when he used my first name,
"Yes?"
"Too tight..." I had been hugging him for a while and it seemed it was a tight one at that. I let go of him, my face was starting to heat up. It was a light pink that had swept across my cheeks.
"Tom? Are you ok? Have you had too much alcohol today? You seem more stupid than usual."
Normally I would lash out at Tord's snide remarks but today I just, wasn't able to. Seeing him like that, with all those scars, THAT I HAD CAUSED! It didn't seem right. I practically lunged back into the cave of mess and discarded dirty clothes I called my room. Man this place almost looked as bad as Matt's... Nah, his socks almost ate me once, and that is why I never wear socks! Heh... Stupid socks. I need a stiff drink to get my mind off things. Off work, off the red army, off Tord. Hell even Matt and Edd.
How perfect they are together is disgustingly adorable. How they share Edd's apartment basically, how they are too stupid to just sit back and watch all the things in our lives go by. NONE OF THIS IS NORMAL, NOT TORD, NOT THE ARMY TAKING OVER OUR CITY, not them, they left me in the dust, I am alone... And I need another drink to stuff  in my flask fir later. Sometimes it really takes the load off.