Chapter Two: Fire Vs Water

"For the last time,get your water away from my lava!" yelled the powerful voice of Ignis,the god of fire,his red eyes blazed with annoyance. His opposite stood on the other side of the stream of lava,her land was marshy with a bit of soft,pale green grass growing.
"It's not my fault that the water is free!" snarled Aqua,goddess of water,back at him.

"Control it!"

"Control it?! It's free and beautiful!"

"Beautiful,yeah,unlike you."

Aqua gasped, "How dare you?! My scales are as shiny as the sun!" Ignis,who goes by Pyro as well,made an ember wall between the water flow and his lava,growling lowly as he did.

"There,problem solved." Aqua's eyes twitched in anger,which was admittedly amusing for Ignis to watch.

"You think this is hilarious,don't you?" Aqua snarled,narrowing her deep red eyes.

Ignis smirked,glancing away, "maybe."

"You can't stop the beautiful,free flowing water like that!" they both then noticed the water going around the ember wall,close to the lava. Ignis growled and made lava touch the water,causing it to turn into stone,which of course,made Aqua even angrier.
"You either accept the rock or move the water!"

"No! You fire elements are mean!"

"Take that back!"

"I shall NEVER surrender to my opposite!"

"Fine,you're ugly!"

"Not as ugly as your lava!" Hissed Aqua,glaring as the lava raiser from the black,burnt ground. Ignis growled, "That's it!"

He tackled the water goddess,biting her neck. Aqua wasted no time to start clawing his sides and biting his neck. Ignis bit her's in return,each dragon lashing their tails and growling.
A grey tail slid into the clouds and turned,moving the clouds to reveal Tempestatem,god of storm. His eyes widen at the sight of the god and goddess mauling each other,fangs and claws. He flew over them,and yelled, "Stop it right now you two!" They didn't listen. He made a giant storm over head of them,and when they didn't respond to the loudness of the thunder and lightning,he grabbed each of them with his two long,strong tails,flinging Ignis back onto his side. Aqua and Ignis growled at Tempestatem who floated above them.

"What was that?! Never in my life have I seen two high up dragons fight like hatchlings!" he growled.

"Whatever." mumbled Ignis as he dived into his lava. Aqua smirked, "Ha! You are so w-" she noticed Tempestatem glaring at her and stopped her sentence before going over the line.
With a huff the goddess stood up and walked away,tail held up proudly.
Tempestatem mumbled to himself, "A god and goddess acting like hatchlings. . . How childis-"
Before the storm god finished his sentence an ignis rock hit him right on the face, turning he saw Ignis glaring at him.

"Shut up."

"Ignis,wh-"

"I prefer to go by Pyro, Tempestatem."

"Fine Py-"

Pyro vanished into his lava,his tail lashing with annoyance,causing Tempestatem to sigh. The storm god flew up into his cloud territory.

(Fire vs water. . . Classic XD Well, thanks to demonzilla2016 for helping with this chapter
XD and yes I know they argue like children,that was added on purpose XD)