Chapter Seven: Feeling

Aqua's P.O.V.

I looked at the sun and growled as the feeling surrounded me. The feeling that something bad will happen. I just feel it! The feeling is just closing in and I know it! Maybe the god who rises the sun and goddess who rises the moon know what's wrong. I can't take the feeling anymore! How nerve racking! I spreaded my wings and started flying up.
If anything, Tenebris would definitely know what's wrong.

Ignis's P.O.V.

"What's that?" I asked Glacies in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"The feeling. . . I feel like something is going to happen."

"Same here,maybe it's just a war with our main kingdoms on the mother planet."

"I doubt it." I muttered,still confused. Glacies's eyes lit up.

"If we don't know,surely Tenebris would know what's going on." I stood up and looked at her.

"Maybe you're right,want to go together?" She nodded and we both flew towards Tenebris's territory.

Tempestatem's P.O.V.

I sat beside Tenebris,feeling an odd feeling,feeling as if something will happen soon. The feeling was something you couldn't just simply ignore. I told Tenebris about it,she nodded,deep in thought.

"Something is going to happen soon,and I know this." Tenebris stood up.

"Looks like we have company." She muttered quietly. Right then Aqua,Ignis,and Glacies flew into the den,each one looked as uneasy as Tempestatem. Suddenly Lux was there to,his skin making the den light up. Glacies got between Ignis and the stone wall,not wanting to see him or even be near him. Tenebris looked at them all.

"I think you all know this. . . Feeling, yes?" Each dragon nodded. I then realized Aer and Terra weren't here. Maybe they didn't get the feeling. I got closer to Tenebris, feeling confidence radiate from her like heat off lava.

"So Tenebris, what do you think is going to happen?" Asked Aqua.

"Well,I don't even know."

When she said that I felt as if I was dying. Sh-she doesn't know?! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! My breathing got heavier and I felt like I would faint at any minute. Tenebris looked at me,seeing that I was obviously different.

"Tempestatem, calm down."

"I-I can't I'm sorry but I feel trapped!"

"Tempestatem. . ."

"We're all going to DIE!" Tenebris's eyes widened and she wrapped her tail with mine,using her gentle voice.

"Calm down,everything will b-" I blocked her out. I know the others as well were trying to help Tenebris calm me down. I couldn't take it anymore. I spread my wings and ran out the den,crashing into the ones who tried to stand in my way. I shoved the hardest I could and flew out of the den.