Chapter Eight: Rumors

Terra's P.O.V.

I smirked when I finally got to the territory of Glacies. Aer stood by my side,shivering and shaking.

"You know the plan." I whispered to her. Aer silently nodded,obviously nervous,but I didn't care.

"Wow,I wonder why Tenebris and Ignis hate Glacies so much." I said loudly so she would hear.

"Y-yeah. Probably because she's the weakest of us all and Tenebris and Ignis knows it." When Aer said that I heard Glacies near by,barley hearing her sneak through the snow.

"Well,that's what Tenebris said after all," I smirked, "plus Ignis said she's annoying." Right then I heard her low growling. I nudged Aer and we flew to our next target.

⭐⭐⭐

We landed in Tempestatem's territory.

"Wow,I can't believe Tenebris and Lux hate Tempestatem so much."

"Yeah,they both said he's a coward anyway." Right then it started raining under the clouds of Tempestatem's territory,showing more sadness than anger.

⭐⭐⭐

Now we're in Ignis's territory. This may result in both of us getting attacked by him but whatever.

"I can't believe Glacies and Aqua were saying all those rude things about Ignis like that." I said,smirking.

"Agreed. I didn't know together they could be that diabolical." Aer responded,following the plan with tears in her eyes. I turned and saw two long horns sticking out of the lava,that was definitely him,he heard. I then noticed how the lava started to boil even louder.

⭐⭐⭐

Now it's Aqua's turn. It's easy to make her mad,and every knew it. Aer was whimpering and shivering. I nudged he'd hard.

"Keep it together!" I hissed silently. Aer stopped,still shaking slightly.

"I didn't know Glacies and Ignis hated Aqua so much!" I smirked.

"Y-yes. . . I didn't know they were so rude."

"Exactly!" I heard a loud growling and stomping on the marshy ground close to the water.

"Glacies and Ignis,and I think Lux hates her as well." Right then water shot into the air and loud roaring erupted. Me and Aer flew off.

⭐⭐⭐

"Now it's Tenebris's turn." I whispered to Aer,she was still shivering.

"I-I don't think we should keep doin-" I cut her off by wrapping my tail around her neck.

"Hush it,Aer." She whimpered then went silent.

"Wow,Lux and Aqua hate Tenebris so much that I'm surprised she doesn't know yet."

"Y-yeah. . ."

"And Tempestatem is probably only getting close to her because he wants to mate." Aer eyes widen,her classic 'Did you just say that?!' face.

"Terra! I can't believe you would say that,Tempestatem is so sweet!" She whispered.

"I don't care."

"Oh Terra. . . You've changed." I know Tenebris was nearby, I can feel it.

⭐⭐⭐

Now for Lux. Me and Aer stood there,I faced her and she faced the cave Lux's sleeps in.

"Tenebris and Glacies called him weak and unbalanced." I said.

"I wonder why they started to say that they hate him. It's probably because they simply hate the brightness of his sun." At this point tears were streaming from Aer's yellow eyes. I heard a small scratching sound,as if someone was clawing something. That was definitely Lux. I nudged Aer and whispered, "Now let's go." She nodded still crying and followed me as we flew back to my territory.

⭐⭐⭐

I landed and turned to face her as she made contact with the ground.

"Thanks for the help." I said with an evil smirk. She lifted her head,eyes watering. I couldn't help but feel bad about what I've made her do.

"Aer. . . I'm so sorry my sweet." I said with guilt thick in my voice. She closed her eyes.

"You're ruining everything. Don't talk to me ever again." She turned and she spread her silver wings. I don't want to lose her forever. So I leaped up and pined her to the ground. She roared in shock,eyes widening.

"Get off me!" She yelled and I got off,grabbing her by her thin neck and started to back up into the cave I live in.

"No! I'm not a prisoner! I AM A GODDESS!" I tried to ignore her screams and went deeper into the cave. I then slammed her against the stone wall,causing her to fall onto her side.

"Ow! Terra. . . Why?" She asked,sad. I looked away.

"I can't have you telling anyone about our plan,so I'm keeping you in here."

"What?! Are you insane?!?" I went silent and made a hole appear in a large rock,making it float and wrap around her neck,legs,and even her tail. I started to walk away,I refuse to do anything wrong to her. She whimpered, a sound that would usually make me stop doing anything and run to help her. But now. . . I'm the cause.