A New Story

The New Realm
Don't worry people,The War Of The Elements is technically not dying, just morphing into a whole new shape.
This now takes place in the modern world,the 21st century.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aer is the first one reincarnated into this world. Her name is now Sage Meadows,she is 32 years old and is a teacher at Regan High,a highschool for gifted teens. Sage,or Ms.Meadows,has short brown hair with deep brown eyes to stand out from her soft,white skin. She,obviously, still has a bit of her air powers.
[•Gemini•]

Lux was the second to come into this world. He is now named Justin Markens,he is 18 and dropped out of highschool at 16 years old. Justin has pure black hair and chocolate brown eyes that go well with his pale brown skin. He has a bit of his solar powers.
[•Taurus•]

The third in this modern world is Glacies,now known as Kyla Hodges,she's 17 and goes to Regan High. Kyla is dark skinned and has black hair with white dyed at the end,also has dark brown,almost black eyes. She has a small amount of her ice powers left.
[•Scorpio•]

Moving on to the fourth in this modern world,here's Tempestatem, or as he's now known as, Louis Payne. He's 17 and also attends Regan High. He has brown hair that has bits of darker brown and blond in it along with piercing hazel eyes,to go with his white skin. The teen still has a bit of his storm powers like everyone else.
[•Scorpio•]

Fifth one,Ignis,well,James Stone. He also goes to Regan High and has black hair and pale brown skin,wears black rimmed glasses and was born with dark green eyes. He'll always have a fiery spirit with his fire powers.
[•Capricorn•]
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
More information in the new book which I'll put out soon! It will contain more information in it about these characters and the setting.
😊 Hope you've enjoyed this story,show your support for the continuing story by voting and commenting!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chapter Created: March 5th,2017