Chapter Four: Meeting

"Is everyone here now?" asked Lux,everyone nodded,except for Glacies who didn't want to talk and still showed signs of sadness.

In the middle of the circle was a crystal spere that was bigger than the dragons and changed color with the elements. Terra stared at Aer from where he sat across from her. The air goddess raised her then head and looked at the Earth dragon from the middle of the crystal that had a hole on it. "Um,do you have a problem with me?" asked the thin dragon.

Terra glared, "Just wondering why your main kingdom would attack my main kingdom on our other planet."

Aer replied, "Well we don't control them,they do what they want." Terra found himself in a dead end in that argument,so he dropped it. Aer smirked her clever grin when she knew he surrendered their small disagreement. Aer was an interesting dragon... She seemed to have two sides. One side was nervous and wanted to be alone,the other was proud,these mood swings would happen at random.

Tempestatem talked with Tenebris and Lux,the dragons smiling and sharing stories about the beautiful moments of Naturae's territory.

Aqua glared at Ignis but turned away before he could notice her,she started talking with Aer about territory markers. Terra was now in conversation with Aqua and Aer,each complaining about territory and sharing news they have learned from their kingdoms.
  Ignis noticed how silent Glacies was,she was distant but now she was different in emotion. Her head hung low and her eyes were closed. Aer was sitting between the two but he leaned over to see her. He couldn't help but wonder why she was sad,sure she was silent,and usually closed her eyes when she was deep in thought. Glacies wasn't always that silent,she had stories to share but now she's completely silent.
The god wondered if he should say something,do something,anything at this point. He sighed and looked away.