I'll Come Back Very Soon

Author's Note

To all readers, I don't know if you still left this book in your library waiting for an update that never came in five months.
To those who have been waiting patiently and are reading this right now, I am so so sorry for not updating this in five months.

Starting June to just a week before today, school life had been hectic. I hope you will understand. I know I should have managed my commitments better but hey, the good news is that I've got about half of the new book written in these five months.

I will need a little bit more time to finish up the new book before I begin publishing. I usually write the whole book before I make the chapters public as I will sometimes find hiccups in the storyline or have a sudden eureka moment when writing the later part of the story, which may or may not require me to edit the first few chapters.
If I had published the chapters already, editing it would confuse the readers, and I hope that does not occur.

My goal is to finish the new book before the end of the year, which I believe is highly possible. After which, I would begin publishing very soon.

I really hope to have your understanding on this long and perhaps unacceptable delay, and I beckon you to bear with me a little longer. Thank you so so much.

Tricia