What you need to know about this book

Hello and welcome to my third book, as I said, it's going to be an AU!

Before you start reading, you need to know something:
I'll keep the different races, but only their appearance and a slight difference in strength. That means that the Ice-jin and Saiyajin are stronger than the average human, of course, but not invincible. They can be killed by bullets e.g., otherwise I wouldn't have to write this story because they would kill everyone and that's it. That also means that there won't be any ki-based techniques in this story as it is an Alternate Universe, harm to others will only be done by weapons as we know them (knifes, guns, baseball bats and so on).

I usually don't like AUs that are very different from the original, but I'll change the character's relationships (E.g. Goku will play a role, but not as Bardock's son.).
This is just for fun, so don't be mad with me.

Also, please read the trigger warning! I want to make the story visible for everyone, but if you can't deal with the themes I put in the description, then please just don't read instead of leaving bad comments or feeling attacked, okay?
Because Bardock certainly won't be as harmless as he is in my other stories. And a happy end might not come, I'm warning you.

Read at your own risk and have fun! 😆