Part 5 - The Saiyans

-time skip-

*Bardock's POV*

I breathed out the smoke that was left inside my mouth and watched as it hit Vegeta's face. Or as I called it, my standard greeting ritual when it came to the little pussy that wanted to be my boss.

He rolled his eyes and hissed at me.

"Why the hell do you have to bother me now, Bardock?! Can't you see I'm busy?"

I leaned to the side to catch a glimpse of what was inside his room and met the frightened expression of a tied up man, so I grinned at him and shrugged my shoulders. Whatever Vegeta would do to him, that Frieza scum deserved it. We would take them down one by one.

"Geets, we have a problem. A fucking big one, by the way."

He quickly turned around and slammed the door shut.

"Did you fuck up your mission again? I thought I made myself clear after your last little accident."

My thoughts immediately wandered to the scars on my back, but I wouldn't lie to him just because I was scared of pain or anything, I'm no damn weakling. I made a mistake and now I have to stand up for it, it's as simple as that. I wouldn't let anyone degrade me to a wailing pussy.

"It's about him. He... or she survived."

"What do you mean "he or she"?"

"I don't know. Either he disguised himself or it really is just some bitch. The problem is that I saw her get into Frieza's car, so she must belong to his pathetic little army either way."

"Bardock, you disobeyed our rules again." He sighed angrily and face palmed.
"If you can't kill someone, at least make sure to make them unable to tell anyone, damn it!"

I didn't flinch as his hand suddenly hit the table in front of him and then darted to my throat, choking me lightly.
As a response, I only raised an eyebrow, clearly not impressed.

"Come on, do it."

I felt his hand tremble in anger around my vulnerable skin, making me grin even wider. He wouldn't do it and we both knew. And even if he did,  I wouldn't care. I had nothing to lose. 

"Fuck you, Bardock."

He let go of me and went into the room to ease his wrath, I almost felt sorry for the guy. I turned around to wander around the huge abandoned building, but I was stopped by someone I didn't want to see, especially not now.

"Back at disrespecting the boss again, hm?"

"You can shove that dirty grin up your ass, Raditz."

***

A few hours later, I ended up being dead drunk in a brothel. This somehow always happened when I went with the kid.

I watched the half naked women swarm around us and took another pull on my cigarette.

"Don't you wanna choose one? I'll pay... half an hour. You won't last longer anyway." He slurred beside me, but I shook my head.

"Not in the mood today."

I saw the look he was giving me out of the corner of my eye and immediately regretted my words.

"Oh honey, I'm just not in the mood today! You know, I have this really bad migraine and my back hurts and-"

I shut the lousy brat up by letting my elbow meet his nose, he fortunately took the hint and left with one of the women. Good, now I had some time alone.

After lighting another cigarette, I leant back and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

This whole thing was bugging me too much. I fucking love this "job", killing people and doing whatever I want, but not with that little maggot Vegeta as my boss.

His father was one hell of a leader, a merciless asshole that would shoot anybody who failed him - even his best men. One worth my respect. But his son was nothing more than a joke. A bad one.

He only became our leader because of his family, I thought he took after his father, but he tried too hard. He was not to be underestimated, though, but controlling us - who, like, grew up under the reign of his father - was not a task he could master.
His father helped us get out of Frieza's army and stand up for our race, after all. Vegeta could never reach this level... maybe if he killed Frieza with his bare hands, but hell, as if.

I snored and wiped my face while staring at the red-tinted ceiling. A color I really liked to see.

In this moment, I once again remembered my aim.

I'll take over this gang and kill every single person who dares to step into my way.

-----------------------

Didn't like this short chapter too much either, haha. But I wanted to give you guys a little insight into Bardock's position inside the gang and his thoughts.
And I'll say it again, Raditz is NOT related to Bardock in this story, he's just a younger gang member!