Part 4 - Enemies

"Good morning, Miss (Y/n). You can leave after you finished eating, but take it easy. No need to rush." A young girl said with a polite smile as she brought you breakfast.

It's been a few days since you were admitted to hospital and you fortunately recovered quickly.
You haven't seen Goku for the last days, but you just shrugged it off. He was nice, but you were too happy to get out of this building to care.

"Be careful from now on, I don't want you here again soon." The nurse winked at you and left, so you had enough time to eat.

As you were done, you decided to give Caf a call and she happily offered to pick you up at 10. It was now 8:30, so you carefully got out of the bed, showered and packed your things.

You took a last look in the mirror, eyeing the bandage around your head with sadness before you went outside. It was 9:45, so you decided to walk around the parking lot a little till your friend would arrive.

Soon, a car pulled up right beside you and you intuitively wanted to get inside, but backed up as you noticed it wasn't Caffey.

"Get inside." A man ordered through the slightly opened window.

Thousands of thoughts rushed through your head, the familiar fear was back. You looked around for a possible way to escape, but running wasn't the best idea: the hospital wasn't near enough, you could never get there before them.

The man then wind down the window completely, revealing a gun that was pointed right at your torso.
"Don't even think about it. Get inside."

You reluctantly did as you were told and entered the black limousine.
The car started moving as soon as you closed the door, an uncomfortable silence following.

There were three men inside. At least you guesses that they were men, they weren't human. You couldn't see the one who was driving, the one who threatened you had a strange pink skin color, no hair and his thick body was covered in wart-like things, a quite disgusting sight. Your eyes then travelled to the man right beside you. He appeared a bit feminine, was tall and his skin and hair color were different shades of green. Besides of that, he was the one most similar to a human. All of them wore suit-like clothing, was this some kind of mafia?

But one thing was obvious: these people didn't belong to this Bardock guy.

Suddenly, cold, long fingers met the flesh of your neck, making you inhale sharply and shut your eyes.

"My, my. Don't be scared, I wouldn't hurt a beautiful woman like you." He snickered and moved his hand, moving his fingers over every vertebra of your neck as if he wanted to find the right spot to snap if you acted up.

The driver then parked the car in an abandoned area and turned around to face you. Another alien race. Smaller, but even more malicious than the other two.

He gave you a sickening sweet smile and began to talk.

"So... care to explain why you have the jacket with you?"

"I found it in a store and... it just looked nice. I didn't know that it-"

"It once belonged to one of my best men. It fits you really well and I saw that you pissed off those smelling monkeys. You could come in handy... I'll come to the point." He inhaled and grinned even wider.

"Join us. This pathetic little gang was once part of my army, but they decided to stab me in the back... that wasn't very polite."

To emphasize his words even more, he pulled a knife out and played with the blade, pressing the sharp tip into his skin as the word 'stab' was used.

"It would be dumb to decline my offer. We both want our revenge, so why not work together? They already see you as one of my underlings, but if you become one, you have a little bonus... hundreds of skilled men protecting you, to be precise.
I'll make you the richest woman on this planet, you can have anything you want."

You didn't even listen to his words, so you didn't hesitate to reply.

"Sorry, I prefer a life in peace. I certainly won't join any of you corrupt people."

As soon as you finished, you felt the other men's hand tighten around your nick, he was holding you like a rabbit.

"Rule no. 1, doll face... I decide who can speak and when."

The knife was also very close to your body, so you had to stay mute once again. You were sick of these situations.

"Zarbon." The leader then hissed and, judging by his reaction, he was referring to the one holding you.

Zarbon just nodded silently and let go of you just to get his wallet. He took out a coin and smirked.
"The usual?"

"Of course."

He then flipped and catched it. It showed tail.

"What..." You mumbled quietly and Frieza decided to answer honestly.

"We were just playing a game, deciding on what to do with you... If it showed head, then you would have ended up like this."
He then pointed his little finger towards his throat and made a cutting gesture, along with a very fitting sound.

You didn't know that you could get as pale as a ghost that fast, but the mere thought of getting killed made you nearly piss yourself... who could blame you, though.

"And what does tail mean?.."

"That I'm letting you go.. for now. Take this and get your revenge, woman. Just make sure to kill as much of them as possible and don't you dare get in my way. Then we're fine." He smiled like the most innocent person again, thrusted a weapon and a bottle with pills into your hands and shoved you out of the car.

You quickly hid the pistol and bottle inside your jacket and watched the car drive off. What the hell just happened?

*Bardock's POV*

I put the spyglass away in frustration. So it was true...

She or he was one of Frieza's men, I failed to kill that weakling and now he probably knew where our territory was... we're fucked and Vegeta won't like it.

------

Not too happy with this chapter, but it's very important to introduce the enemy gang. I maybe should have picked black and purple for their clothes because of Frieza, but I thought that blue would fit better. (Absolutely not referring to real life blue and red hostile gangs)