Part 3 - Hospital

Thanks for all your comments and votes till now, I really appreciate it!
But you know, I wanted this story to get more and more hardcore... I warn you probably a hundred times, but it will get seriously fucked up, Bardock doesn't give a shit (at least now), so don't be disappointed in me lol. Idk if I'll include the rape scene though, maybe that's too much... but we'll see. Enjoy!
(Also, because you guys wanted a love triangle, there will be some Goku fluff! I just need some and he will be the cutest dork in here, but maybe a bit ooc. Forgive me. 😆)

-------

"Miss?" A slightly worried male voice called out, so you slowly opened your eyes and met the gaze of a young man.

"Where am I?.." You mumbled and tried to turn your head, but the throbbing pain in your temple didn't allow any movements.

A small, honest giggle made you look at him again.

"In the hospital."

"Oh." You replied, trying to hide your shame. Of course you were, where else would you find these boring, sterile white walls?
"Forgive me... Go..." Narrowing your eyes and turning your head a little, you tried to read the name tag. It was upside down.

He looked down in shock and quickly attached it right, scratching his neck afterwards.
"Sorry, it's Goku. Son Goku."

You smiled and nodded, but noticed that the door to your room opened. Caffey.

Goku turned to her and looked at you a last time.

"I'm going to talk to the doctor, I'll visit you again later."

As he made his way out, you noticed his hair style. It reminded you of him. Bardock.

"Hey." Caffey said and mouthed a 'Isn't he damn cute for a nurse?' , earning an eye roll and a laugh.

"I'm in pain, Caf. Do you think I care about a male nurse or doctor?"

"He looks good, though."

You let out an annoyed sigh.
"Yes he does, are you happy now?"

"Yeah."

The urge to face palm yourself was stronger than your sense of pain, but that action soon brought that horrible sting back.

"I'm so sorry, I... I shouldn't have left you alone."

"You're damn right." You hissed, holding your head.
"How did you even find out I'm here?"

"They called me, using your phone. Guess they find out I'm your bestie."

Your phone? He didn't rob you? How strange.

"Is my mo-"

"Yes, your money is still there. Be glad. I don't know why these idiots beat you up."

Then it hit you and you shot her a glare.

"Oh, I think you know exactly why."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act so innocent. That's why you were so nervous and left so early!" You laughed at your own words, you just couldn't believe it.

"(Y/n), I.."

"No! That's why you didn't want me to buy it! But if you knew exactly what would happen, why didn't you just tell me? Why didn't you seriously try to stop me?!" You raised your voice and smashed a remote that was placed on your bed by throwing it away.

"Calm down, please! It isn't like that, I can explain!" She waved her hands in defense, real worry visible in her eyes. The additional increasing beeping of your heart monitor didn't make it better.

But you didn't care, your rage was bigger than anything else. If you had died, you would have died because of her. You trusted her and that's how she repays you?!

You sat up, ready to start a serious fight.

"You fucking put my life on the life, Caffey, do you even know what- FUCK!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, the pain increased so rapidly that it had become excruciating, making you finally stop.

You fell back, crying and squalling uncontrollably. After this point, you didn't notice your surroundings anymore. Your mind went blank, leaving only one thought. You wanted it to stop.

"Please, Please..!" Your friend trembled and pressed the alarm button. Fortunately, fast steps soon echoed through the hallways as Goku hurried to your room, bursting the door open and looking at you, his face displaying shock.

"Out of the way!" A doctor yelled and roughly pushed the young man out of the way to reach you.

"What happened?"

Caffey was crying too, but tried to speak as clearly as she could.

"I don't know, she suddenly got really mad and wanted to get out of the bed, but then she started to do this.."

"Goku, get her out of here, let me do my work. Miss, you can come back later."

"I'm so sorry.." She whispered and reluctantly left the room.

***

As you awoke again, it was morning and the room was empty.

The pain was a lot better now, but another thing caused your body to ache as you remembered your behavior.
Regret.

As soon as a nurse entered the room, you started to ask.

"Did I hurt her?"

It was Goku again. You didn't expect to see him again, but you were a bit glad.

"No, you didn't. You only scared us, you can't move like that. Your skull is damaged, it's nothing you should take lightly. Please rest."

"Okay.." You sighed and looked at the small tray he was carrying. It was filled with delicious hospital food. Nasty.

He instantly understood your problem and started to switch into 'You're the child and I'll teach you how to eat'-mode.

"It's not that disgusting, actually." He smiled as he put all the lunchmeat, all of it, on a single slice of bread and took a bite.

"See, great!" He beamed, giving you a thumbs up.

You couldn't help but giggle.

He then looked at the bread, as if he was realizing something.
"It really is great..." ... and stuffed the rest into his mouth like it was the last food on Earth.

Even though he ate all your food this morning, you shared so many laughs together that it really helped you feel better.