six; frozen with nothing spoken

we were on fire, now we're frozen. there's no desire; nothing spoken.

"michael, michael, michael," a soft yet teasing voice sounded in michael's ears, waking him up from his slumber and causing him to jump when he realised that luke was straddling him in his bed. the blond had a mischievous look on his features as he gradually put pressure on michael's lower region with his own, rolling his hips slightly as he murmured, "good to see that you're finally up, kitten, you've been sleeping for fucking hours."

"wh-what are you doing?" michael stammered, hesitantly grabbing onto luke's hips to stop their movements. the blond frowned before running both of his hands down michael's clothed chest, giving his waist a squeeze before he placed both hands flat on the sheets on either side of michael.

"wanted some fun, is that a problem for you?" luke breathed out, a teasing smirk still on his lips as his hands went to toy with the hem of michael's shirt. the faux blond immediately placed his hands over luke's and took them away from his shirt, indicating that he'd rather keep his shirt on.

"mhm," michael said as he nodded his head, ducking his face against the pillow in an attempt to keep luke from noticing his blushing cheeks. luke abruptly stood up from straddling michael, giving him a cold stare as he reached for the pair of black skinnies on the floor and began to pull them on.

not a word was spoken as luke got dressed in a random bon jovi shirt. michael watched curiously as luke reached for his phone on the nightstand, going through his notifications briefly before rubbing both of his temples. it was obvious to michael that luke had a major headache by the way his eyebrows were furrowed and the way he was rubbing his temples so harshly.

"you should get some advil to help out with your headache," michael piped up, causing luke's stormy blue eyes to flicker over to the faux blond still laying in his bed.

"i don't have a headache," luke lied, not liking the fact that michael could read him so well. michael just heaved out a sigh, knowing how stubborn luke was. it was really no use when it came to arguing with the blond.

"you're such a stubborn ass," michael muttered as he quietly slid out of the bed to sit up. he had worn his clothes to bed, so he was really itching to get back to his house so that he could take a shower and a nap. the blond frowned over at michael, his dark blue eyes practically burning holes in michael's entire body as they raked his body up and down. michael could tell that he was being stared at, but he swallowed down his pride and kept his gaze down on his lap.

"at least i'm not a desperate booty call like you," luke snapped irritatedly, his eyes widening slightly at what had just escaped his mouth, "oh, shit, ignore what i just said. i'm sorry, i didn't mean it; i just have too big of a headache."

"o-okay," michael whispered vulnerably, his lower lip trembling slightly as he finally glanced up at luke. his green eyes grew watery as he saw that luke was watching him with concern in his features, but he was only close to tears because he knew why luke was concerned.

luke wasn't concerned for his wellbeing.

he was only concerned because he didn't want to lose his booty call.

"are you gonna cry?" luke asked, peering closer to michael as his feet carried him closer. michael just shook his head without words, quickly wiping at his eyes and flinching backwards as luke slowly got his knees in front of michael sitting on the bed so that their faces were level.