ten; stop messing with my head

this is the last time, baby make up your mind. 'cause i can't keep sleeping in your bed if you keep messing with my head.

"wake up, sleepyhead," a slightly teasing voice whispered into michael's neck, waking up the faux blond from his slumber. a mess of blond hair was in his face until the blond looked up, his darkened blue eyes burning into michael's groggy green eyes.

"luke...?" michael asked quietly, his hands ghosting to luke's hips when he realised that the blond was straddling his body, "what are you doing?"

"soaking in your beauty," luke murmured, cupping both sides of michael's face as he lowered his body down. michael winced at the pressure put on his hips when luke did so, but any pain he felt washed away when luke hovered his lips close to michael's, "i don't know how i've resisted you for so long, princess. you're just so... damn irresistible, beautiful."

michael quickly dodged by turning his face to the side as luke's lower lip bumped against the corner of his lips. the blond confusedly stared down at michael, causing the faux blond to clear his threat and whisper, "i can't let you keep messing with my head."

"i know, sweetheart," luke spoke sympathetically, his navy blue eyes going to watch as his fingers brushed back some of michael's messy blond hair, "which is why i'm not messing with your head anymore. i love you so fucking much, princess."

"y-you do?" michael asked shyly, his cheeks tinting to a pale shade of pink as luke's thumb swiped across his cheekbone, "i-i haven't heard anyone tell me that before."

"such a shame, kitten. you deserve all the love in the world, you know? i'm so much in love with you, michael gordon clifford," luke's voice sounded slightly foreign, but nonetheless michael gripped the back of his neck and pulled him down for their lips to collide. luke's teeth gripped lightly onto michael's lower lip as his hands tightened on michael's face, and the faux blond could feel nothing but bliss at that moment. kissing luke was everything he had ever dreamed of.

"i love you, i love you, i love you," luke was muttering between every kiss, and michael was mouthing it back breathlessly even though he just wanted to focus on kissing luke as much as he could. luke's tongue flicked into michael's mouth, and that's when he knew that he was whipped for luke's kissing.

time escaped them as the two of them made out. before michael could comprehend it, luke suddenly pulled away and stared down at michael, pants leaving his mouth every couple of seconds. michael met luke's crystal blue eyes with a slightly longing glance, wanting to resume their kissing but that seemed like the last thing luke ever wanted to do.

"you really think i'd love someone like you?" luke scorned, his navy blue eyes darkening until they matched the colour of his pupil, "how could i? you're just a nice fuck for me, michael, and that's all you ever will be. so quit trying to make us a thing, because i could never love you."

"b-but you j-just t-told me you l-love me," michael's lower lip was quivering uncontrollably as luke abruptly stopped straddling him, getting to his feet beside the bed. michael sat up, craving the contact that he had previously received, but luke was giving him a venomous glare.

"it's all lies, michael. i'll keep fucking messing with your head to toy with your heart. you need to be taught that nobody could ever love you."