Chapter 2

[Jimin'S POV]

He took a while before answering.

"Sure."

"YAY!" We all yelled. We heard him laugh which also made us laugh.

I was so happy right now! "Okay hyung we will see you soon!" After that I hang up.

We all got ready for the 'party' we were holding for yoongi.

It wasn't really a party. It was much more of a 'We missed you hyung!' Get together for him.

I've been feeling really sad and stressed out lately because of yoongi. He hasn't been talking to us and we haven't heard from him in 3 weeks!

Since his mother died.

I was close to Yoongi's mother cause I went around to his place a lot. It was a sad time for all of us but especially yoongi.

We knew he needed time so that's why we left him. But we got worried since he never texted back when we did.

I was so exited!! I really did miss him.

We heard a knock on the door which made us all freeze.

I quickly ran to the door and opened  it to show yoongi.

"Hyung!" I jumped on him that cause him to stumble a little, but he caught his balance.

"What's up motherfuckers!"He yelled.

"What's up grandpa!" We all screamed back.

"Hey at least this grandpa got jams unlike someone" he said looking at me.

I got off of him before replying " well at least I'm sexy." Which cause us all to laugh.

"Not as sexy as me though." We heard a voice behind us.

"Haha hoe whatcha talking about sexy? I can't see anything sexy." Yoongi said referring to hoseok.

After our little get together greetings we made our way inside.

But I realised there was something wrong, no different,  with yoongi.

[Yoongi's POV]

"Yoongi hyung..?" I heard a voice call to me. I turned around to see jimin gesturing for me to go to him.

He looked around, which I'm guessing is to see if anyone was near us. But they were all in the living room chatting.

"Hyung..." He paused and looked at me making sure i was listening before speaking again.

"You...you haven't been eating have you..."

Is it really that obvious?

I looked down to the ground not knowing what to say. I didn't think I lost that much weight. In fact I feel even more fat.

"Hyung why aren't you eating?! You need to eat, you look so skinny, if you don't eat-"

"Yeh I know...I know jimin it's just...I haven't been hungry lately but I've had a few meals here and there you know.."

Jimin looked at me with an sad expression. " please hyung I don't want you to do something that you will regret doing."

Well it's a bit late for that. But as soon as i heard the word regret, I suddenly felt dizzy and thought about what I done to my wrist.

Shit. It feels so itchy but if I scratch to much jimin will get suspicious.