Chapter 5

Yoongi's POV

I messaged Jin telling him I won't be coming to school today because I'm 'busy' but really I'm just gonna be staying in bed thinking about what happened last night.

My dad actually raped me.

Last night was one of the worst nights of my life. In all my life I wouldn't think that my dad would have done what he did.

Just thinking about it made me cry again but what I didn't know was that my dad hadn't left for work yet, so he heard me crying.

He came in my room which caused me to jump. He came closer and closer to me until he was hovering over me.

Just like last night.

"P-please s-s-stop p-please" I whined.

He didn't say anything instead he grabbed the waistband of my pants and yanked them down along with my boxers.

"S-stop please... W-why are you d-doing this!?"

He punched my face hard each time he spoke.

"Don't" 1 punch to the face.
"You" another punch.
"Question"a third punch to the face.
"Me!" And before he could punch me again the door swung open to reveal

JIMIN?!

"Y-Yoongi?"

I just lay there crying not knowing what to do. My dad is right.

I'm useless.
I'm weak.
And I'm a nobody.

A felt the weight that was on me disappear and I looked up to see my dad walking to jimin.

I then realised what he was going to do. I'm not going to let him hurt jimin ever. He already killed my mom and I'm not going to let him even touch my best friend.

So I got up off of the bed and grabbed my dad by the arm, turned him around and punch him straight in the nose.

He yelled but focused on me again instead of jimin now. Which is good at least.

But before I knew it, he had swung his arm and punched me straight in the face making me black out.

Jimini POV

YOONGI! I screamed, he got knocked out and I didn't know what to do since his father had turned around and stared right out me.

"I-I  w-won't say anything j-just p-p-please let him go! L-let me h-help him-" before I could finish his dad had me pinned against the wall with his hands around my neck, chocking me.

"I know you ain't gonna say anything cause you'll be dead!" But then the pressure on my neck had gone and I fell to the ground.

I looked over to Yoongi's dad who was laying on the ground who's I'm guessing unconscious, then above him was Taehyung with a wooden bat in his hands.

"W-what happend?!"

"I'll talk about it later, Yoongi needs to get a hospital right now!"

So me and taehyung got him dressed and hoped into Mr Mins car then drove him to a hospital (yes were not legal to drive but we need a car).

On the way I rang Jin and told him everything.

"WHAT! O-okay will be on our way, his not to bad beaten is he?"

"I-I don't know, I- it was just a punch but who knows what else his been doing to yoongi."

"Yeh will leave now, see you there." Then Jin hanged up.

----------------------------------------------
I'm not sure about this chapter....I don't like it.