Chapter 11

Jimins POV

"Hey Jin hyung can you pick me up?.... I'm at the hospital...I'll explain later please just I need to be picked up...thank you hyung bye." I hanged up and put my phone away.

I heard what Yoongi mumbled right before I left.

<---flashback 9 years ago--->

Little jimin and his mum were at the park when jimin saw too boys kissing.

"Mummy why are those two boys kissing? I thought that only boys and girls can kiss..."

His mum looked at where jimin had been looking and her face scrunched up in disgust.

"I don't know why there kissing, but jimin don't you ever kiss a boy understand?! It's disgusting and bad. You'll grow up to marry a beautiful woman and have kids with okay?"

Jimin looked back at the two boys that were no longer kissing and just talking.

"Okay mummy...would you be disappointed if I kissed another boy?" Jimin asked shyly.

"Jimin if you ever kissed or even liked another boy I will have nothing to do with you understand? I won't have a son that's gay.

Jimin was scared of being left alone, abandoned. So he did as his mum said and made sure to never like a boy ever!

<---flashback end--->

The reason why I told the others I was gay is because all of them were and I felt out of place. Like I wasn't one of them. They had similar likes and dislikes, well not everything but some. And I had hardly any thing in common with them so I pretended to be gay.

It's weird how I feel around Yoongi though cause when I'm around him I feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel safe and protected around him. I love Yoongi but I can't be with him. I accept my friends who are gay but it just feels wrong.

*beep beep*

I looked up from where I had been staring and saw Jin waiting in his car. I quickly got up and ran to his car.

As soon as I got in he asked me what had happend.

I sighed before I told him.

"So at school today Yoongi.... kissed me and c-confessed to me"

Jin smiled at me. " I knew he would- you can tell how much he loves you. Everyone can."

I looked at Jin as a blush crept to my face.

" Jin hyung..c-can you keep a secret? Please."

"Of course jiminie."

" I feel bad for tell you now b-but I'm not gay."

Jin looked at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean? You told us that you were..."

"It was all a lie... I-I felt left out when all you's would be having similar conversations and stuff so I pretended to be gay...please don't be angry hyung. I know how stupid it is of me to pretend to be gay-"

"Jimin I'm not angry okay....just.. maybe you should tell Yoongi, but before you do...can I ask you a question?"

I hummed in response.

"How do you feel about Yoongi?"

"W-what do you m-mean hyung"
Jin pulled up at my house, turned off the engine and looked at me.

"How do you feel about Yoongi? He confessed right? Do you hate him for confessing?"

"Jin hyung I love Yoongi, I really do but I feel like it's wrong to like another boy." I sighed.

" jimin how is it wrong? I like another boy, Taehyung likes another boy, Jungkook and namjoon too, hoseok...hoseok likes some boy that I don't even know about, how is it wrong?"

He does have a point.

"Well as I was growing up my mother told me that's it's wrong and disgusting to like another person from the same gender as you, she told me if I ever like another boy she wouldn't want anything to do with me..." I trailed off.

"Jimin.... be honest with me for a minute okay."

I nodded.

"Say that your mum said that it's absolutely and totally fine to like a boy...what would you feel about Yoongi?

I thought for a moment.

" I think deep down you love Yoongi more than a friend...I think you just don't want to believe it Minnie. If you had been gay and your mother found out and wanted nothing to do with you then she's a bad mum. Mums respect there children's decisions and love them no matter what."
-----------------------------------

Omg I finally got my phone back!!sorry if nothing made sense I rushed this chapter but thank u to everyone who has voted and read my book, I cant thank u enough. I've got over 300 reads and I know that's not many but to me that's a lot. ❤️