Chapter 4

Yoongi POV

I was going to leave him but he must have heard me come into the room cause he woke up.

"Yoongi! Get your ass here now!" He yelled at me.

If I'm being honest, I'm literally shitting myself. I'm so scared of him.

"Y-yes father-"

"Your so useless. I should put you down with your mother while I'm still here."

I tried so hard to keep my tears back but I just can't. He may not seem tough but what he can do and say, will leave you terrified.

Before I could speak he grabbed me by my wrist and threw me on the bed.

He glared at me, muttering 'useless child' before hovering over me and ripping my shirt off.

"W-what are y-you d-doing-"

He slapped me painfully hard before saying " DONT YOU EVER QUESTION ME! UNDERSTAND!"

I quickly nodded whilst tears were making there way down my face.

I know what's  going to happen. And this is the first time my father ever did something like this.

He pulled my pants off leaving me in my boxers and he done the same.

Unfortunately that night led to me losing my virginity, getting another scar on my wrist as well as getting a bruise around my eye. Because well my father saw the first scar on my wrist so he punched me.

I don't think I'll be going to school tomorrow .

I'm sorry jimini.

Jimins POV

My alarm went off late today. I quickly got ready for school, putting my uniform on and packing my bag. 

I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen where my mom was making pancakes.

I love pancakes. But sadly I didn't have enough time to eat them since I was already nearly late.

I waved good bye to my mom and left.

I was so happy that yoongi would finally be coming to school again.

Yoongi.

The dare.

The kiss.

I paused at the thought of what happened yesterday. I do admit I did feel something when I kissed him, but I don't like him.

Right?

'Jimin shut up you can't fall for yoongi. His your best friend. And he cant fall for you. It's wrong'

Before I knew it I was already at the gates of the school. I saw my friends so I walked up to them but they didn't seem to happy.

"Hey what's wrong guys?"

Jin spoke after a moment of silence.
"Yoongi isn't coming today... He texted me saying that his a bit busy today.."

Honestly I've had enough.

"That's it. I'm going to see why he never comes to school any more. His always taking days off-"

"Jimin stop. His had a hard time since his mom died. You need to understand that" Jin said.

"Hyung he said he would come, he wouldn't have said that if he was staying home because of the hard time his had- just...just let me go there and check up...that's all." I said.

"At least let me come with you." Taehyung said.

"Okay...okay" replied Jin.