Chapter 16

Yoongi's POV

"Oh my god there so cute!!" I had heard someone whisper. Then next I heard a "snap" signaling that someone had taken a photo. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jin and namjoon standing at the foot end of the bed grinning...taking photos.

"What are you's doing?" I said.

"Oh good morning! We're just....taking photos? Shh just go back to sleep so we can take more" Jin laughed. I went to get the phone off of him but remembered jimin cuddle against me, sleeping.

"Go away!" I whispered shouted." Can I not sleep in peace?!" I glared at them.

"Mh Yoongi?" Now Jimins awake.

"Good morning, did you have a good sleep?"

"Mhmm thanks for letting me sleep over." I smiled sleepily.

"Thats okay, Jin doesn't mind anyway." That's when I noticed that Jin and namjoon had left.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeh I slept great, you know you snore in your sleep" I laughed. He got embarrassed and hid under the blankets.

"I-I do not snore." He mumbled.

"yes you do" I started tickling him.

"Hahaha Y-Yoongi stop haha."

"Na uh not untill you admit you snore."

"N-Never!" He laughed.

"Yoongi! Jimin! Breakfast is ready!" Jin had shouted.

I stoped tickling him."Your lucky for now" I smiled at him. We got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen where you could smell Jins amazing food. Just looking at the food made our mouths water.

"Yummm thanks Jin!"

"Yeh thank you Jin hyung!" He smiled. After breakfast we got dressed, well I let jimin borrow some of my clothes. Then not long after there was a knock at the door.

"Yoongi can you get that please!" Jin shouted. I opened the door and there stood Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Oh hey, what are you's doing here?" I asked surprised.

"Jin hyung invited us!" Jungkook replied. I smiled at them and let them in not missing the expression on Hoseoks face. He seemed uncomfortable. It's probably because it's the first time his seen jimin since that little incident.

I looked at jimin who was smiling but also looked uncomfortable. Guess I'm gonna need to mend this friendship.

We all sat around laughing and talking about how our days have been and stuff. Having "Normal" conversations.

I stood up and went into the kitchen to get a drink, suddenly i felt hands around my waist which made me jump.

"Calm down it's just me" Jimin giggled and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Hey... do you think you can do something for me?" I turned around to face him.

"Hm what is it?" He asked.

"Talk to Hoseok." He seemed surprised by what I had said.

"W-Wha-"

"Just listen." I looked to Hoseok who was leaning on Tae's shoulder laughing at whatever they were talking about.

"I know you must feel...awkward and uncomfortable around him right now but see what he has to say.....why he done what he did-You don't want your friendship with him to be like this forever do you?" Jimin also looked towards Hoseok.

"Okay....okay I'll talk to him, you don't think he'll...try anything do you?"

"No and even if he did try, I'm right in there" I pointed to the living room.

"Okay" he smiled. I headed back into the living room and sat next Hoseok.

I tapped him on the shoulder and he looked at me. I pointed to the kitchen and said

"Your wanted, go see what's up."

He looked at me confused but got up anyway.

Jimins POV

As I waited for Hoseok to come in I was trying to think of what to say. But unfortunately I didn't have much time to think because it was then when I heard a small cough. Turning around, Hoseok was there.

"Yoongi said that I was wanted in the kitchen?" He mumbled.

"Uh y-yeh..." c'mon jimin, think what to say...."Hoseok I don't want out friendship to be like this. Awkward and uncomfortable every time we see each other. I just want to talk...." I trailed off.

He looked tensed but calm a bit. He was also not making eye contact, looking anywhere but at me.

"I-I..." he sighed before saying " I didn't mean to push you against the locker, I do like you Jimin and I always have but when you said that you loved Yoongi it's like something triggered in me. Believe me, when you ran off after Yoongi I realised what I had done and felt like a jerk. Please forgive me Jimin I really didn't mean to do it." His eyes brimmed with tears.

"It's okay Hobi, I forgive you. How can I stay mad at you?" I smiled. He did as well.

"Oh umm also,Hobi. Me and Yoongi are...dating now."

He eyes widen." Really? I'm happy for you's!" He hugged me.

"So what about your little crush on me?" I smirked.

"Aish I'll get over you soon, just focus on your relationship with Yoongi."

I laughed at him. We chatted for a bit longer than decided to go back with the others.