Chapter 10

Yoongi's POV

I woke up my vision blurry and all I could see was white. Well doesn't this feel like da jevu?

"Your awake mr min." A voice said.

I turned around and there stood a figure next to me.

"Where am I?" Yep definitely feels like da Jevu.

"You don't remember? Apparently you were getting chased by someone then you end up fainting right before a gun shot was fired... the guy who was chasing you was shot in the leg by a police officer. May I ask...have you been getting enough sleep lately?" The supposedly doctor asked.

"Ive had about 8 hours sleep within the last 3 days." I said causally. His eyes widen a bit.

" And whys that?"

"I don't know..just haven't been tired..?."

The doctor was about to say something but the door burst open cutting him off.

"Y-Yoongi?! Are you alright? What happend? Did you get hurt?"

It was Jimin.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?"

"My best friend is in hospital, what do you think I'm doing here?"

"But...I thought you were angry at me..." I asked confused.

His face soften. "Yoongi I'm not angry at u." He took a seat next to me and stared at the ground.

"I'm just...confused."

"What's there to be confused about? I confessed my feelings to you..." after about a minute he spoke.

"It's wrong." He mumbled

"What?"

"It's wrong! Y-your not aloud to feel that way about me! And I'm not aloud to f-feel t-that way about you!" He yelled.

I looked at him shocked. His never yelled at me before. And...he did tell me his was gay...so what is he talking about?

"Jimin...You told me-..You told us that you were gay a year ago, so why are you saying it's wrong to like someone from the same gender as you?"

"Just..it was a lie-...I'm leaving bye Yoongi."

"....you really confuse me Park Jimin,bye" I mumbled just before he left.
-----------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter been busy lately with school and test and every fucking thing else. Also it's a bit confusing on what's going on but hopefully it's will get less confusing later on.