Chapter 17

(A/n I was cringing as I was writing this, you'll see y soon)

Yoongi's POV

Jimin was sleeping over again, so there we were cuddled up on my bed watching some variety show that was playing on the t.v. I started playing with Jimins hair knowing that he likes when his hair is being played with. I could see the expression on his face seeing he was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking about jiminie?"

He mumbled a small "nothing."

"You can tell me anything you know." I said and kissed his forehead.

"I know just...." he took a deep breath before talking again."I don't know what to say to my mum....I told you she would pretty much abandon me if she was to find out I was gay let alone having a boyfriend that she doesn't like all the much." He sighed. "I don't know what to do."

"Well tell her. Tell her everything. Your her son and she should support decisions you make through out your life. If she doesn't support you being gay than at least you still have me. You'll still have all of us, you won't be abandoned." He smiled and laughed.

"You know your not that good with advice and talking about stuff like that." I laughed too.

We stared into each other's eyes before leaning in and connecting our lips together. I can never get enough of how soft his lips are. How plump and how perfect they go with mine. Kissing him is like an addiction, but a good addition.

As I was about to break the kiss, jimin jumped on me and straddle me. He broke the kiss and started leaving love bites along my neck. My eyes widen at what he was doing.

"J-Jimin what are you doing?" His lips trailed up my next back to my lips and pecking them before answering

" I trust you hyung and I want to do this with you. This is my first time and I want to do it with some who I really love. Someone who treats me right and will love me forever. But only if your ready." He stared right into my eyes. They were filled with lust and love.

"I-I am ready, but are you sure about this Jimin? Do you want to do it now?" I looked at him worried.

"Yes I'm positive I want to do this, I've been waiting for the right person and I know I've found him." He said and kissed along my jawline. I quickly flipped him over and smiled at him.

"Well if we're doing this, I'm obviously going to top in this relationship."

"I'm fine with being a bottom."

I pecked his lips then trailed down to his stomach making sure to leave love bites along the way. He was trying not to moan but When I reached up and bit the shell of his ear, he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Hyungg hurry up please."

"I'm taking my time just relax, we've got all night." I giggled. He sighed but listened.

I sat up and went to take my top off but suddenly felt embarrassed. I don't want to show my scars again.

"Hyung what's wrong?"

"I don't want to show my scars again." I whispered.

"I've already seen them, and don't be embarrassed about them, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." He then reached up and took my top off. He lay back down putting his arms above his head.

"Undress me hyung" he said and bit his lip. Something triggered in me and next minute I knew, we both were stripped down to just our boxers.

I was biting and sucking on his nipple while playing with the other one. He was tugging my hair really hard but it was turning me on more than i already was.

He started pushing my head down towards his crotch.

"Someone's desperate" I laughed.

"Mhmm really desperate" he groaned. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down slowly.

"S-Stop being a tease" he moaned. So I done as he wished. I pulled his boxers off but before I could do anything else. He had tried to close his legs. I looked up to him seeing him a deep shade of red. He was clearly embarrassed.

"Uh uh you wanted this so don't try to hide anything from me." I grabbed his legs and pushed them apart.

"Jimin your beautiful. Don't try to hide yourself because there isn't anything to hide" I said as I caressed his face. He smiled and nodded, signaling me to continue.

I grabbed the base of his dick and slowly moved my hand up and down.

"Yoongi F-faster!" Jimin groaned. We made eye contact and I smirked before stopping my movements.

"Yoongi! Why did you sto-O-Oh"

I had cut him of by putting the head of his dick into my mouth and sucking on it.

"Ohh god Yoongi, don't stop!" By now the room was filled with moans. Mostly from jimin. Before he could cum I had released his dick and sat back admiring what I had done. Jimins eyes were closed and lips parted slightly. His hair was a mess but he looked so hot.

He groaned once again because I had denied him his organism.

"Why Yoongi? Why did you have to stop right now!" He had tears brimming at he's eyes.

I didn't answer, instead throwing my boxers off and sticking 3 fingers in front of his mouth.

"Suck."

Jimin obliged and took my fingers into his mouth. Once I thought they were wet enough I took them out and aimed them in front of his entrance.

"Are you sure your ready? It's gonna hurt at first but you'll feel pleasure soon."

"I'm sure just g-go." I could tell he was nervous.

I slowly entered one finger and watched Jimins face for any pained expression. His looked uncomfortable so I connected his lips with mine to distract him.

"You can add another one." He moaned.

After I added all 3 fingers in Jimin he was a moaning mess. Lucky jins room is downstairs so he can't hear us....I hope.

I pulled out my fingers and wiped them on the sheets. But then I realised something.

"Jimin we don't have lube or condoms-"

He reached under the pillow he was laying on and brought out a packet of condoms and a small bottle of lube.

"I hid them earlier." He smiled. This kid planned this.

"Ahh you planned this hmm." I smirked.

"Yes I did now hurry up, pleaseee." He whined.

I put the condom on and lubed up my member Aiming it at his entrance. I knew it be painful at first so I nuzzled my head into his shoulder and started biting at his sensitive spot to distract him again. I slowly pushed in making sure not to hurt him. He winced in pain and had tears brimming but told me to keep going. Once I was all the way in I wait for him to adjust to my size.

"You can move hyung."

I slowly started to thrust in and out of him, both of us moaning in pleasure.

"F-Faster Hyung!" I thrusted harder and faster. I grabbed his member and started jerking him off.

"Your t-tight jimin" I said panting.

"I'm c-close h-hyung."

"M-Me too." I grabbed the back of Jimins neck and crashed or lips together as we both reached our climaxes. I pulled out of him and lay beside him.

"That was...wow" jimin panted.

"It was amazing" I laughed. We cleaned up and cuddled together before drifting off to sleep.

As you can see im bad at writing smut. I like reading smut (dont judge) but writing was a big problem for me. Anyway hope u enjoyed and this book will be finished soon.