Serious Talk. Please please please read: Based on depression

Hey fam so I just needed to get this off my chest and it's something that I've meant to say but is wayyyyyyyy over due.

Before I start what I came here to say, I want to apologise. As you know this story contains depression and cutting and I know a lot of people go through depression and do cut, many of you, my readers, either still do it or have in your past but no longer do.

Why I want to apologise is because those comments I see where people will say "don't cut you'll regret it" or " your lucky you don't have depression and cut" or  similar comments to those make me feel...something I can't even explain.

Not once have I ever replied back to even one of those many comments. And I hate myself for it. Every time I see one of those comments I think to myself,

I need to talk to this person. I need to talk to them and see how I can help. Show them that people care for them.

Which I really do, every time I see a comment like that I want to desperately help that person going through depression.

There's a reason why I never messaged one of those people who have comment on this story saying they have depression. And the reason is

I'm scared.  Why am I scared? Well I've always thought of talking to those people but I'm scared that I'll say something wrong, something I have no right to say.

I've never had depression. I've never cut. So idk if I'd say something that can trigger the person and make them angry.

God I probably make no sense right now.... so to sum up all of this.....

I deeply apologise for not helping out you guys when you need someone to talk to. I was scared to message you guys and talk with you because I felt like I'd say something wrong and trigger you.

But now I wanted to let you all know, if you EVER need someone to talk to, you can always message me. That's the main reason why I wrote all of this:

I care about every single one of you, even though i don't personally know you guys , you all mean so much to me.

You guys are the reason I wrote these shitty ass stories. So in return, I want to help you guys get through depression.

Please, if you do need someone to talk to, message me.