Chapter 6

Yoongi's POV

I woke up, vision still blurry but all I could see was white.

"Where...am I?" I groaned. I couldn't find anyone one around but I felt pressure on my left arm. I looked and jimin was there asleep.

"Jimin.." I mumbled "jimin wake up.."

"5 more minutes.." His eyes slowly fluttered open then closed again but opened wide again staring at me.

"Y-Your awake! Oh thank I thought you were dead!" He hugged me tightly.
I hugged him back and asked him where I was.

"Your at the hospital...don't you remember what happened?"

Quickly everything came back to me.

When my dad tried to rape me again.

Jimin walking in and seeing what was happening.

Me punching my dad because he went to hurt jimin.

Then getting knocked out.

"O-oh...Oh my god I'm so sorry about everything-"

"Yoongi shush there's nothing to be sorry about, he was gonna rape you!"

Well his already done that.

"But he was going to hurt you because of me!"

Jimin stared at me for a moment.
"I decided to come to your house to check up on you. I didn't know he was gonna try to do anything to me."

"Yeh but jimin-"

"Yoongi be quite I don't want you to blame yourself for anything that man has done...I won't ask any questions because I know you will tell me when you want too. I'll wait..okay Yoongi?"

I looked at him for a while. I realised that I really do love him. Not just as a friend but more. I did have feelings for jimin but I thought it was just a simple crush. Looks like it's not just a simple crush.

"Okay...thank you jimin" I smiled.

"The others will be in soon to check up on you as well..they were really worried about you".

I sighed "I don't want them or you to worry about me all the time, it makes me feel guilty".

"For what? We love you Yoongi and friends worry about Each Other".

I smiled again.

"Jimin you always seem to make me happy even in the worse times."

Suddenly Jin and the others walked in.

"YOONGI HYUNG ! Oh my god your alright now right? Jungkook asked hugging me.

"Yeh I'm all good."

They all came up and hugged me And I realised jimin wasn't looking quite happy. He stayed sitting in the chair the whole time not saying a word.

Everyone end up leaving but before jimin got up I hugged him by the waist.

"Y-Yoongi?"

"Thank you jimin.."

"What for?"

"Everything that has happend, I'm surprised your not staying away from me or even scared of me...thank your for..for making me happy."

"Yoongi I'm never gonna be scared of you, I'll be by your side until we die" he laughed. After about 5 minutes he left and I end up falling asleep.