Chapter 14

Please read the a/n at the bottom to please🙏

Jimins POV

"Mum hoseok's here I'm heading to school, c'ya!" I raced out the door where Hoseok was standing with a bright smile on his face.

"So I heard that Yoongi kissed you on the school roof the other day!" He randomly said.

"Hoseok..." I mumbled.

"How was it? Do you like him? Are you his boy-"

"Stop! And no we're not dating... if that's what your wondering."

"Oh...you don't....like him in that way?"

I looked at Hoseok, who looked...happy? Why does he look happy?

"I-I don't know....I think I do like him....actually no." I thought for a bit.

After a while I spoke again "I love him." I smiled to myself and looked at Hoseok again.

"I'm in love with Min Yoongi!" I cheered.

Hoseok stared at me weirdly but then he put a smile on his face. I can see clearly that is was fake.

"Good for you." We arrived at school but I didn't see any of the others.

"I'll come to your locker with you" Hoseok mumbled. So we headed to my locker and Hoseok done something unexpectedly.

He grabbed my hands and span me around to face him.

"Hoseok...what the hell, let go" I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he was to strong.

"Do you really love Yoongi?"

"What? Why are you asking me this I've already told you!"

"Well I love you and I want you to love me and only me." and before I could protest he pressed he lips to mine.

I froze and stared at Hoseok. I was gonna pull away, then I looked over Hoseok shoulder and realised.....

Yoongi.

There he stood. With a tear flowing down his cheek, then not long after he walked off.

I pushed Hoseok hard and ran after Yoongi.

"YOONGI! Stop please, let me explain!" I ran up to him and hugged him by the waist. (God how cliché is all this going)

"Please, please let me explain." I desperately tried to stop him.

And I somehow did.

"Explain" he whispered. I led him up the the school roof so no one could interrupt us.

"Hoseok kissed me" I blurted out. Yoongi looked up at me with a frown. " He grabbed me by the wrist and told me that he loved me and wants me to only love him."

"Oh.....W-what did you say?"

" he didn't give me the chance to speak, but do you wanna know what I said before that? On the way to school" I smiled.

"Wha-" before he finished i grabbed his face and turned him to face me, then I connected his lips to mine.

His eyes widen in surprise but then he closed them and brang his hand around to my neck to deepen the kiss. Unlike the kiss from Hoseok, I could feel something. I could feel all the love, passion, lust, everything.

"I told him that I was in love with you" I said after I broke the kiss. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled.

"And I thought i was gonna have to wait a long time for you to love me back" he laughed. "Turns out I only had to wait a day" then his lips once again connected to mine.

"So does this mean we're dating now?" Yoongi asked.

I thought for a moment before answering.

"Nope not yet." I smiled. His smile had dropped.

"B-but....wait...what?" He asked confused.

"If you ask me out on a date first then I'll consider saying yes."

"Oh, well Park jimin" he cleared his throat . "Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?"

"Of course I will Min Yoongi."
----------------------------------------------

Guys I'm going on a bit of a hituas so I can figure out what else I'm gonna do with this book, I need ideas. I'm sorry guys but I'll try to finish the book sometime soon. And *cough* *cough* I'm getting ideas *cough* for a sequel😏