Chapter 7

By the time lunch came I was lost, scared, and lonely. I had no classes with my best friend and I obviously had no one else. I started to wander down the hallway, looking down as always until I bumped into something bigger than me. I hurriedly shot out an apology.

"Um, it's okay."

I looked to see who I bumped into. It was a girl. Well she was a dog, but still. Kinda cute, too.

And I think I was staring.

"Um, hey, a-are you okay?" she asked. Thankfully Jonas saw the whole incident and flew in to help. "Hey Belle! I think I see Jack coming down the hallway!" he stated as he landed next to her. This "Belle", as Jonas called her, immediately froze up and quickly walked away without a word.

"...the hell was that for Jo?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I know that she has this crush on Jack but she never wants to approach him. So whenever he's around, I tell her. And then she walks off to avoid him once more."

"Geez, and I thought that I was shy."

"Oh, you still are. And that's why I wuv youuu!!!" he said as he bear hugged me again. Of course I almost suffocated again.

"Oh, yeah, almost forgot. Where's a good place to eat lunch in peace and quiet?" I asked him once I caught my breath.

He just laughed.