Chapter 9

"Aww, no fair (y/n)! You used a cheat code!"

I just shrugged.

Jonas and I were playing some video games at my house instead of doing our homework for the weekend. And my mum was at work. I honestly wanted to get a job to help out and all, but my mother would be worried about my safety and feelings.

No, seriously. People like to shout out insults at me because my tails take up a lot of space or because I stutter a lot when nervous.

So, yeah.

I started to zone out for a bit, ignoring JoJo's whining. I started thinking about how I would fit in with humans. Probably not so well. To be honest. I feel that they will be just as bad as the creatures here.

They're all judgmental.

"-and so we really should go out sometime." I tuned back in.

"Wait, wha?"

"As a friend date! We all should go bowling!"

I gave out an internal sigh. "Ok, sure then."  Jonas grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. "Then what are we waiting for!" he cheered, pulling me out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry the updates are really inconsistent and all. From now on I'm going to have a schedule! So expect new chapters every Saturday and Sunday!

Btw how have you guys been?? I'm somehow managing to get by and I'm getting a job soon so there will be no updates on the story during the week. I've been pretty busy lately with school and making (or at least trying to make) a comic and a shit ton of family stuff so there may be some times when I don't have anything to write about and thus I'll just be checking up on you guys. Also I'm still making the oc art for the fabulous users who sent in their characters in the beginning. But yeah, until then I hope you guys had a nice day today! Bye!!