Chapter 11

As he was going to say something else, we heard the front door open and a smooth voice call for Jonas.

"Oh! Mom's home!" Jonas got up and offered a hand and laughed. "I'm really sure that she misses you after all these years."

I smiled and took his hand. We held hands on the way to the kitchen and Jo's little sister happened to pass us by, but not before she whispered loudly, "I ship iiiiiit."

Jonas would not let go of my hand, in fact, he just tightened his grip. He continued to pull me along to the kitchen to greet his mother.

His mother, Darla (as she insists I call her), looked up from her groceries and almost dropped them. She then squealed the loudest squeal I had ever heard come from an adult which caused me to flatten my ears to muffle the sound. It didn't work.

"OMG I TOTALLY SHIP IT!" Darla squealed, jumping up and down.

"Mom, calm down, please. (Y/n)'s ears are sensitive."

Darla gave Jonas a look. "Oh, I bet!" She wiggled her eyebrows at him suggestively.

Jonas just rolled his eyes, not regarding the other butt of the joke in the room blushing like crazy. Not to mention, Jonas was still holding my hand, which made things worse. Jonas continued with greetings. "But anyway, mom, you remember (y/n), right?"

"Of course I do! How could I forget such a cute face!" Darla really was not letting up on making me blush. By now, I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato.

~~✿~~

Hey guys I know I keep saying that I have a schedule that I need to stick to, but it's pretty obvious that I haven't. This story is now going to update whenever I have the time to write and update this story. Though to do that in going to need you guy's help. Just, in any chapter you want, can you submit any scenario, ship, or direction you want this story to head in. This will give me something to do and something for you all to read. Thank you guys

And send help lol AP classes are killing me😂😅😥😥

Also, go check out my Tumblr ask-zerran funami
Or my Instagram we.are.stevonnie

Beware: I'm homestuck trash!

I'll have them linked to my account!