Chapter 10

He then pulled me into his room.

~~♥~~

Jonas sat me down on his bed. He then got out a ratty folder with some old pictures in it. The first picture he took out of the folder was of a smiling Jonas in fifth grade, surrounded by other smiling children. "This was my fifth grade class, so this is after you moved away," Jonas clarified. He pointed at one boy in particular, a dog with a red spiked collar, "that's Ruben."

I  took a closer look at the picture. "Jo, he's in some of my classes and he doesn't seem all too bad. What's​ so bad about 'im?" Jonas stared at me, dead on, and calmly told me: "About a month after you left, he had moved into the area so we ended up going to the same school. As soon as he did, he terrorised everyone, me especially."

"Oh, I-I didn't know."

Jonas put a hand on my shoulder. "Well, it's not like it was advertised or something, so of course you wouldn't know. That's not your fault."

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Hey guys! I'm pretty sure some of you guys are gonna hunt me down for not updating for awhile and I'm sorry!! I honestly had finals and I was looking for a job recently but other than that tbh I was procrastinating on writing the new chapter. But anyway sorry for the extra short chapter, I'm just trying to get ready for the next one rn. Other than that, that's it. See you next chapter!!