Chapter 8

"Welcome to mi casa!" Jonas motioned all around the library.

"Shhhhhh!!!" the librarian warned.

"Whoops, sorry!" Jonas whisper-yelled back.

The librarian just shook her head.

I chuckled quietly at his slip up. Jonas gently pushed me towards a small table in the corner of the library. There were a few people already there. A majority them were unfamiliar to me except for one: that girl, Belle, I think that was her name.

"Yo, Jonas, I thought you didn't like the younger ones." stated a boy who was floating and emitted a strange and highly demonic aura. He looked strange.

But then again, so did I.

"Nah, he's actually older than me by a month." Jonas coolly replied to this stranger. He then pushed me into a chair and sat next to me. I immediately looked down into my books, hoping that they would just start talking around me, but I felt several glares and gazes lock on to my head followed by silence. 

"Isn't gonna introduce himself?" I heard someone whisper.

"Maybe he's too uppity for that." Someone else replied.

Jonas cleared his throat. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, (Y/N) isn't much of a talker, so I'll introduce him." He said as he flashed me a grin. He saved me. As always.

He cleared his throat once more. "Introducing, the one and only, (f/n) (l/n)!"

There was tons of giggling coming from among the group, followed by a faint warning given by the librarian.

Help me. I kind of want to go die in a hole somewhere.