Chapter 9 P.2

"So, how'd you like 'em?" Jonas stated out of the blue as we were walking through a park.

"Hm?"

"I mean, how'd you like my friends?" he clarified. I thought for a bit. To be honest, they all seem really cool, but it felt like they just feel bad for me or obligated to hang out with me. I mean, I am best friends with their group leader.

I shrugged. "I don't know what to think honestly."

Jonas only nodded. "You...okay?" I asked him. Its unnatural for him to be this quiet. All he said was "yeah" and he kept walking. Did I do something? Say something offensive? I don't know these things! I can't even understand normal social cues!

"D-did I do something?" I asked hesitantly.

He looked back at me, surprised. "No no no, you didn't do anything! Its just," he sighed, "I didn't want you to be all alone since you were new and all. I didn't want you to have to have an experience with Ruben...like I did my freshman year." I was taken aback. I didn't know all of this. But then again, when do I ever catch onto these kinds of things?

"Who's Ruben?" I asked him, obviously curious.

He grimaced a bit. He then grabbed my hand and yanked me along down the sidewalk. He didn't stop dragging me along until we were in front of the door of his family's apartment.

"You sure you want to know about Ruben?" he asked me. It sounded like he was inviting me to join a cult.

"I-I think so?"

He opened the door and took me to his room.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Hey guys! Sorry (once again) that I haven't been on in a while and updated. I've had both author's and artist's block for a while and its annoying, so I did my best. Hope you all enjoy part 2 of this chapter!! Part 3 will be ready as soon as I finish writing it!!