Author's Note

Man, I really need to start keeping track of all of these A/N's. I'm sorry for not staying true to my word and all, and I know I keep making all of these excuses. You don't have to forgive me, but I apologize. I've been trying to make up for lost time for a lot of stuff. So right now, I'm gonna get straight to the point:

There's another new character being added to this story.

Here's his info:

Name: Luke Markus (Windstream)Gender: MaleSpecies: Wolf Born. While close in family to one, they are not to be confused with a Werewolf.Grade: JuniorAge: 18Affiliation: Just a student with a reputation. Whether it's a good or a bad one, (y/n) will have to decide. He often gets into fights when trying to defend someone else, usually a stranger.Ship: Some Wolf Born female he knew before his move to Safe Haven. He ALWAYS wears a necklace with a red crystal attached that she gave him to keep close to his heart. Her wolf name's Rubyfur, but he never got her human name, nor saw her human form.Personality: Kind and trusting. He's not afraid to be himself in front of others, and makes the most of every experience. He always wears a smile on his face.Hobbies: Going to parties (No, not in a bad way), Running, helping those he calls his friend, and annoying bullies.Dislikes: Bullies, people touching his crystal, and being confused for a Werewolf.Likes: Making friends, Running, and having a good time.Appearance: Usually can be seen with a blue button up collared flannel, black jeans, and dark brown hard toe shoes. He stands at 5'11 and weighs 168 lb in his human form. His complete wolf form is the size of a normal Grey wolf, but with dark blue fur. He always has light blue eyes, and can change whatever part of his body however much he wants between his two forms. Lastly, he has a birthmark on his upper right part of the chest, that looks like a crescent moon with a blazing sun on it's dark side.

Thank you for your awesome character, chronigma!

That's all for now and hope you guys like the new chapter~!!