two

two

--

I wake up to a stabbing pain in my stomach and my head pounding. I get out of the bed that I'm in and run to the bathroom, emptying out all the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I can't seem to stop throwing up; how much did I drink? Why was I even drinking? All this thinking is hurting my head. I clutch my head in pain, but then have another urge to puke, my blue hair falling freely over my face. Now I remember why I got drunk last night, Brad cheated on me. He's such a prick, why did I even like him? Someone holds my hair back, while what I think is the last of my food has been emptied. I wipe the corners of my mouth with the back of my hand, my eyes meeting a gorgeous green pair. The boy smirks and suddenly he seems vaguely familiar. Why isn't he wearing pants or a shirt? He's only in boxers - not that I mind - oh god, please don't tell me  I slept with the guy. I mean, he's hot and all but I don't want to lose my V card to a total stranger - whether he was hot or not. 

'Feeling any better princess?' he asks, the corners of his lips curling into a smirk.

'Other than this excruciating pain in my stomach and my throbbing head? Yeah I'm fantastic." I reply sarcastically, rolling my eyes but groan as a sharp pain shoots through to my head. 

'Come here, I'll get something to help your head.' I nod hesitantly, still semi thinking about Brad  cheating on me with Wendy. She didn't have anything face-wise, but she was really skinny and her boobs were huge I guess. Is that all guys care about - boobs? 

"I won't rape you, I promise.' he chuckles, showing off his perfectly straight teeth. 

'Um, glad to know?' I reply, furrowing my eyebrows together. What on Earth is this boy on?

'Oh right, you don't remember anything you did last night.' Good lord, what did I do - it can't have been that bad, right?

'Like what?' I ask cautiously, as if that would help the situation.

'Well for starters, you rold me not to rape you. You rambled on for a while in the car, fell asleep so I took you here since I don't know where you live obviously. When we got here I carried you to the bed and you freaked out and yelled at me for a while and then you just broke down and told me all about Brad.' he explains, casually chuckling. I cried infront of him? I haven't cried infront of anyone for years, yet I broke down infront of a boy I barely even knew. 

'Oh.' is all I manage to say, my lips forming an 'o'. 

'If it makes you feel any better, I think you deserve a lot better.' I smile weakly.

'Thanks.'

'It's fine and here, these should help your head.' he says, handing me two painkillers and a clear glass of water. 

'You should've seen yourself though, you were funny as fuck last night.'

I roll my eyes, ' Shut up, you're the most annoying person I've ever met, you know that?' he laughs at my response.

'That's not what it seemed like last night when you cuddled into me.' he replies, his smirk reappearing on his pretty face.

'I cuddle everybody.' I retort.

'Oh and you also said, and I quote, "You are the sexiest thing to walk this earth, can I please have your babies?".' he adds, the smirk still plastered over his face and I gasp, placing a hand over my mouth. Oh my god, I did not.

'I was drunk, I bet I didn't even know my name.' I say, trying to cover up because the truth was, he was the sexiest thing to walk this earth and I wouldn't mind in the least having his children.

'You know what they say, a drunk person speaks a sober mind.'