six

Six

--

I run out of the house, the sound of my own feet clapping against the wooden floorboards.  I turn the doorknob quickly, hearing another pair of feet behind and make it out the door before he grabs my hand and spins me back toward him.

“Let me go!” I yell and shake him off me but he only grips tighter. His green eyes turn a darker shade and his eyebrows furrow together as he looks at me.

“No. You know what Cass? I don’t get you, you’re so god-damn stubborn!” He says, running a hand through his hair.

“Yeah well whatever. Just leave me alone.” I respond rudely and attempt to shake him off once more but he grasps my shoulders.

“Why is it so hard for you to see that I like you?” He says, holding his head in his hands for a moment annoyed.

“Oh whatever,” I say sarcastically. “We would never work.”

“Oh really? And why is that?” He asks eyeing me, his breathing steady.

“For starters, I’m too young.” I reply and look away from his gorgeous green eyes that I so helplessly wanted to continue staring at.

“Are you serious? Is this why you’re acting like this?” He asks, but I ignore him.

“Cass, look at me,” He says, squeezing my hand and turning my head so I’m facing him. “I don’t care how old you are, that doesn’t change my feelings for you.”

“This could never work, the sooner you realize that, the better.” I reply and shake him off me. I hear him huff as I slip my phone out of pocket.

“Who are you texting?” he asks, trying to sound calm, but I can hear a hint of annoyance in his voice.

“My mum, she’ll come pick me up.” I answer, causing him to sigh loudly.

“Cass don’t do this, I can take you home.” Michael protests but I shake my head ‘no’.

“I don’t think that’s the best thing right now.”

“But C-“ He tries arguing but I cut him off,

“Michael seriously, just shut up. I’ve already made up my mind.” I snap and watch as he nods, hesitantly.

Fine.” He mumbles and leaves his head hanging low.

whyyyyyy cass 

imagine mikey sad though 

there was so much dialogue in this chapter

i hope it wasn't boring ok

love you guys xx