Hotel

Your POV:

I finally wake up and i'm still on the air plane, I slowly look to the side of me only to find the 2 seats next to me empty. The feeling of regret of not being able to talk to my bias started to kick in. Did I somehow make them uncomfortable?

J-hope POV:

30 minutes ago......

"WHAT DID YOU DO!!" Namjoon yelled at me, "I DON'T KNOW!!" I started to raise my voice. Namjoon got up from his seat to tell the other members that were on the plane, I was left with the unconscious girl next to me. Her face was really red, "should I have not said anything?". I pull out my phone to watch some videos on youtube, this video that we recently posted on BangtanTV of us reacting to this girls dance cover, is the most hilarious video I've seen of ARMY dance covers. I look to the girl next to me who was still unconscious, for some reason she looks familiar.

 Hmm............" HYUNG!!!" I heard a voice that annoyed me slightly, Jimin speed walks towards me. " Is it true that you made a girl faint?!" I slowly look at the girl and then back at Jimin. " I guess she fell for my charm" I say with complete confidence. "Sure......anyways the rest of the members need to talk to you." Jimin says as he starts to turn around back to his seat, I go with him leaving the girl to rest. "Why does she look so familiar.....".

Your POV:

WHY DIDN'T I SAY ANYTHING!!! AM I REALLY LIKE THOSE STUPID FANFIC CHARACTERS!!! The feeling of regret of not talking to him really got to me the more I think about it. That was probably the first and last time I will ever be that close to him.

The plane finally lands and it was time to get of the plane, as I was getting up from my seat I feel something tap my shoulder. I slowly turn around to find J-hope staring straight into my eyes, "Are you ok?" he asked, "I-I-I'm fine" I replied. I look behind J-hope to only see all the members, I quickly turn around and continue to walk off the plane. Right as I got of the plane my legs suddenly got really shaky, I lost my balance and fell on to my side. "Are you sure your ok?" J-hope magically appears behind you once again helping you off the ground, "I'm fine but how come you are always helping me"

 I managed to say with my basic Korean vocabulary. " Because it was my fault you fain-" J-hope was cut off. "HYUNG!! We're gonna be late!!" Jungkook yelled as he was making his way through the large amount of fans greeting him. "I gotta go!" J-hope said before he stormed into the large crowd of fans. After that, I slowly made my way to the taxi that I had to take to get to my hotel. The drive to my hotel is 30 minutes away from the airport, I was about to reach for my phone, the car stops due to the amount of traffic on the road. I look outside the car window that was open to see a van that stopped beside the taxi. The window to that van was open revealing a person that you have seen 3 times today ALREADY.

.

.

.

J-hope who was on his phone while his elbow leaning on the window, he suddenly puts his phone down to talk to the other members in the van. "Hyung isn't that the girl who fainted on the plane?!" Jimin said pointing at me. J-hope turns his head to face me, I try to pull up the window but it was locked. I try to ask the driver to unlock the window but then the car starts to move. BTS van gets further and further away from your taxi, and soon they were out of your sight. I decided to take a nap in the taxi........

30 minutes later:

I finally arrived at the hotel, I walk in to the hotel to check in. After I got the card for my room I went up to the fourth floor, I was in front of my door about to unlock my door until I heard someone say "are you staying here too?".