Why?

"Did Chris tell you anything?" Jungkook asked me. Just by mentioning the name "Chris" made me feel something strange. I don't think Jungkook knows about it. "No he didn't, did he tell  you anything?" I said pretending as if Chris/Y/N didn't say anything. "Oh, ok" he said with a bit of disappointment in his voice.

Jungkook's POV:

It kinda bugs me that Hobi-hyung doesn't tell me anything. Especially if it's about Chris or Y/N. I decided to get up and walk towards the door. "Where are you going?" he asked me. "I'm going to check up on the other guys" I lied, but I think he believed me. "Ok" he said as I walked out the door. I walked towards Chris's door and knocked on it.

A few seconds later, Chris opened the door. He looked....

like he was dying.

His hair was messy and his face was paler than Suga and his eyes were red. He coughed and then said "J-Jungkook?" it sounds like he was losing his voice. I felt like I need to help him, I remembered that Jin always brought medicine just in case he got sick.

"I'll be right back" I said to him, before I ran to Jin's room.

Jhope's POV:

I decided to go check on the rest of the members as well. I opened the door only to see Y/N standing in front of me. She looked like she was having a very bad fever. "Where is J-Jungkook?" she said weakly. "He went to check on the other members" I said. Why is she looking for Jungkook? "Ohhh" was the last thing she said to me before she collapsed.

I caught her with my arms, she was completely unconscious. "Y/N?! Are you ok?!" I asked, but obviously not getting any response. I carried her bridal style to one of the beds. I slowly laid her down, what am I supposed to do?! Then suddenly somebody knocked on the door. I quickly ran to the door and opened it. Jungkook and Jin were standing there.

Jin was holding a bag with something in it. "Is Chris okay?" Jin asked. "No, he has a really high fever" I said pointing towards Y/N. Jin and Jungkook rushed to Y/N. "Wahh your right, he has a fever" he said while he put his hand on her forehead. Jin took something out of the bag. It was a cooling pad you put on your forehead. He unwrapped it and put it on her forehead.

Jin looked like a doctor, he looked cool. "I think this is okay for now, when he wakes up, make sure he takes this" he said holding a box of medicine pills. "Okay, thank you hyung" I thanked him. He nodded and left the room. It was me, Y/N, and Jungkook.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure" I replied

"Why did you call Chris...Y/N?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------