Are You...

Jhope just kept on staring at me until I decided to break this awkward staring contest. "Um Chris told me to knock on your door, but if this is a bad time then I'll come back lat-" I couldn't finish my sentence due to Jhope slamming the door shut in front of my face. Confusion and shock could be seen on my face. After a few minutes went by, I decided that it would be a good an idea if I came back later.

When I was about to open my room door that was right across from Jhope's door, I saw someone turning the corner but he was doing a.....handstand? I just stood there looking a the strange person who was doing a walking handstand. However I noticed that the guy's face was turning REALLY red, and it wasn't long before he started to lose balance. After he became really dizzy he finally came down from his handstand but when was finally standing up, he started to fall forwards and lost his balance. Me, on the other hand, thought it would be a good idea to try and catch him.... but that obviously was a bad idea...

As he was falling I stood in front of him thinking that I could catch him, but this guy was too heavy (obviously) and I ended up falling as well with this guy, I closed my eyes preparing for the impact of when I would hit the ground. When I hit the ground, I could feel all the air in my lungs just explode, this was really painful and also with this weight on top of me didn't make things any better. However, when I finally looked at this guys face, it just made this situation 100 times more uncomfortable and awkward...The guy who is top of me was....

.

.

.

Jeon Jungkook....

With all the strength I had left, I tried to push him off...but failed. However I heard someones voice from around the corner ask " Jungkook are u still there?!". After I heard that, Jimin came running around the corner but stopped in his tracks once he saw the situaion. " What happened?!" Jimin asked me while running to help get Jungkook off of me. " Shouldn't I be asking you what happened?" I asked Jimin. " Well, we were arguing about how hight doesn't matter who is stronger, so he wanted to prove it with a handstand contest but this happened." A little smile crept onto my face after hearing his explanation. After seeing my smile, Jimin felt very embarassed and then asked me

" Btw, how did Jungkook end up on top of you?" he asked me while holding Jungkook by his arm. " Well after he turned the corner he got really dizzy and fell, I tried to catch him but he fell on me". "WHAT!!" Jimin basically screamed, he also dropped Jungkook which caused him to groan in pain. "I'm sorry this happened to you, this was my fault," he said while not being able to look at me. " It's no ones fault, it was my choice to try and help him," I said to him while getting up from the ground and dusting myself off. " I'm curious, how were you in the hallway at the time, you know, because no one is usually in the halls." Jimin asked me looking confused. " Well, my friend Chris told me to knock on Jhopes door when I got back, but he just slammed the door on me. Jimin just stared at me for a few seconds until he asked " YOUR CHRIS FRIEND?!" screaming again. " Yes I am" after I said Jungkook looked like he was awake.

" Are you alright?" Jimin asked him " told you height matters," Jungkook said to Jimin causing him to take a deep breath ( conceal don't feel). Jimin gestured me to help support him. Jungkook balanced himself with each of his arms around our shoulders. "So you said that Jhope slammed the door on you?" Jimin said. " Yes he did," I said as I turned to face Jimin who looked angry. " Hold on a sec," he said before he started to bang on the door. "HYUNG OPEN THE DOOR!!" he said before he realized that he had his own card to unlock the door.

After he unlocked the door he open it until he felt something hit the door and heard someone say "OW!" behind the door. Jimin opened the door completly to see Jhope on the floor hold his head in a fetal postion. " Are you okay?" I aked Jhope who was now sitting up rubbing his head. " HYUNG WHY DID YOU SHUT HER OUT," Jimin said while pointing at me. Jhope just stood up from the ground with a serious face which made me feel a little uncomfortable.

"I always wanted to ask but, are you and Chris......"