Confession

Jungkook just had his eyes wide open. Just by him staring at me,it made me feel like I shouldn't be here....

Actually I don't think I'm ready to face them...at least not now. I took out my phone from one of my pant pockets. It was 9:50 a.m, we have to leave for rehearsals soon.

"We need to leave for rehearsals soon, you might want to get ready" I said and then turned around to walk back to my room. But then Jungkook said "Hyung wait!". I turned around to face him. "Where you going? We need to leave together" he stated as he opened the door wider wanting me to come in. Part of me didn't want to be around them, but the other part of me wanted to clear things up.

I just decided to go in and pray that I don't die in there. As soon as I stepped in, I could see Jimin just staring at me. You could see it in his eyes that he didn't want me to be around. And to be honest, I can disagree with that. Actually now that I started to look at the other members, they were all staring at me. It looked like they were waiting for me to say something.

I shouldn't be here.....I thought to myself

"I don't think we need to bring that many things, right?" Rap monster asked walking around the room. "No, I don't think so" Jin replied.

During Rehearsals

We have gone through the choreography for Save Me and Fire and I already feel like I'm dying. The rest of the members were walking around the stage, trying to catch their breath. Me on the other hand, was just lying down on the stage. The dark stadium was only lit up by the white spot lights that were beaming down on us.

I heard somebodies footsteps walking towards me. I tilted my head to see Suga standing above me. "You're not you usual self, whats wrong?" he asked sitting himself next to me. I lift myself up, so we are both sitting up straight. "Yeah,its about Chris" I stated while I twiddle with my fingers. "What about him?" he asked.

I just took a deep breath. I think its best if I just told him the truth.

"Remember that girl who fainted on the plane?" I asked him. "Yeah, the one who 'fell' for your charms?" he teased. "Yeah,please hear me out when I say this...but there is something special about her" I stated not even sparing Suga a glance. "What? How is a girl that fainted on a plane special? I'm pretty sure other fans would so the same thing if they saw their idol." he said. "Plus, isn't she in a relationship with Chris?" he questioned.

I'm guessing the members heard what we were talking about, and decided to gather around us. I took another deep breath.

"What would happen if I told you that Chris never existed? And Y/N and Chris are actually the same person."I said looking at Suga. "Yah, don't say those type of things,that's rude" Jin said. "No, I believe him" Jungkook randomly blurted out. Everyone's attention was now on Jungkook. "What do you mean?" Rap mon asked. Who happened to be beside Jungkook.

"Well one thing is that I have never seen Chris or Y/N together at the same time. I should have been able to see them together at least once. And second, when I was walking around the city with V, I saw 'Chris' walk out of a store that sells wigs" Jungkook explained. The members looked like they were trying to process the information. "Also one last thing, when 'Chris' fell into the pool. Didn't you guys notice anything on his ches-"

Jungkook was cut off by Jimin putting his hand on top of his mouth to stop him from speaking. "Ok ok, we believe you" Jimin said. "Now that you mention it, it actually makes sense" V said putting his hand under his chin. "But why would she lie to us?" Rap Mon asked. "No clue" I said.

Suga took out his phone and opened up YouTube. "Hyung, what are you doing?" I asked out of confusion. He searched up the video of the dance cover performed by the girl.

"Isn't that girl Y/N?" Suga asked pointing at the screen. Something in my mind just clicked. "THAT'S WHY SHE LOOKED SO FAMILIAR!" (pfft,good job Jhope) I said out loud, putting my hands on my head. "Is this why she is special?" Suga asked. "Well yeah, but that's not the only reason why." I said. "What else makes her so special?" Jin asked.

"She was able to win my heart in the most unique way possible"

-----------------------------------------------------

I never thought I would say this but.....

THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END!!! Well....I'm pretty sure you guys could already tell XD

If you are reading this, I'M SO GLAD U ARE STILL INTERESTED TO READ UP TO THIS CHAPTER!!

Please leave ur opinions in the comments! I love hearing what you guys think... even if its bad, let me know!