Mistake

Y/N POV:

I wake up in my surprisingly dark and depressing looking hotel room. Wait, why does back and nose hurt? I realized that I was not on my bed but on the floor, I touched my nose only to see blood on my fingers. Wait, WATTTT!! I run to the washroom to look at myself in the mirror, only to see that my wig is messed up,a bruise on my forehead and blood coming from my nose.

Great start....

I decide to take my wig off and go change into some different clothes. Where's my phone? I thought to myself, but later found out that it was on top of my bed. I turn it on only to see that I got a text from Jhope. I know everyone is going to think I'm stupid for giving him my phone number if I say this but........my knowledge of reading Korean is TERRIBLE!! Yes I said it. When I took Korean language classes, I was never really good at remembering how to read and write so......I used

Google Translate....

I was able to survive getting here because everywhere I went had English that I could understand. I can talk in Korean, but if I knew somebody that can speak in Korean and English, I always prefer to speak in English. Anyway, I tried my best to read what Jhope said. I literally spent 10 minutes trying to remember what I learned in class, but nopeeee. I copy and paste the text onto google translate and read the translation.

"Are you and Y/N good friends?" (such an accurate translation) I felt weird reading this text,only for the fact that he basically mentioned me twice. And also that he thinks that he is talking to a person named Chris....me. I gave my answer in English hoping that he knows how to read it.

" Yes we are"

Jhope's POV:

It was 8:00 o'clock in the morning, me and the rest of the members were having breakfast in the lobby. It surprisingly didn't have much people or maybe we were somehow early. While I was eating, I kept thinking about Y/N and if they are really in a relationship. But for some reason, the thought of them being in a relationship made me sad....why? I've only known them for a couple days. My phone in my pocket made a noise indicating I got a text. I take the phone out of my pocket, to see that the text was from Chris.

Even though the text was in English, by only reading the first word I knew...

that they are in a relationship...why does my heartache?.... why am I such a bad person? I should have known they were a couple....

"Hyung! We have to leave for rehearsal at 10:00 but the members want to go to the pool before we leave, want to...." Jimin trailed off after he saw a single tear dripping down my cheek. "I'll meet you guys there" I said before I got up and left.

Y/N POV:

It feels great to walk around without a wig, I thought to myself as I was walking down the hall to get to the elevator. I decided to eat breakfast in the lobby that was on the first floor. I was in front of the elevator door waiting for it to open, but when it did I saw Jhope. He look like hes been crying. What happened? I decided to say hello but he just bowed and ran out of the elevator.

I was in the elevator, the amount of room in this elevator was small you could only fit 3 people or even less, but I've been in smaller. I kept thinking of what could have happened to Jhope. He always seemed very happy and out going, but today and yesterday he seemed different. The elevator door opened and I was about to get out but Jungkook, Jimin and V came running in to the elevator. "V theres no space for you!!" Jimin said while he tried to press the button to close the door. " I need to support Hobi hyung to!" V said. While they were fighting I was compressed into a corner. Remember that elevator prank that happened to the BTS members a long time ago? You know when they were in that elevator with that crying women pressing on the buttons for each floor. And then when she is about to leave, a bunch of people come in to the elevator, yeah, now I know what it feels like.

In the process of Jungkook trying to break them up, Jimin hit my head really hard with his elbow causing me to collapse onto the ground. Jungkook realized in was me "Chris!?" but it was too late... I blacked out

--------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Srry this chapter makes no sense!