A Question

"I always wanted to ask but, are you and Chris..." Jhope looked a little hesitant to finish his sentence. " Actually, nevermind.." Jhope said while looking down, "Hyung what's the point of asking a question if you aren't going to finish it." Jimin said sounding slightly annoyed while we were walking over to one of the beds to place Jungkook onto. "Btw, did we ever ask what your name is?" Jungkook asked me while he was sitting on the bed. "Now that you mentioned it, yeah...we don't ever know your name, we just know your Chris's friend"

Everyone had their attention on me now, which made the air in the room feel very heavy. " Well, my name is Y/N" I said trying to avoid the very intense stares from everyone. " That's a nice name," Jhope said awkwardly, " I'm guessing you already know who we are," Jhope said causing Jimin and Jungkook look up at him. "Wait, what do you mean?" Jungkook asked. "You guys don't know? Y/N is an ARMY" After hearing that, Jimin and Jungkook turned their attention back to me.

"OMG!! I'M SO SORRY" Jungkook said while covering his face due to embarrassment. "Why are you sorry?" Jhope asked looking confused, "well, when I was in the hallway, I was doing a walking handstand but I got too dizzy, Y/N tried to help me but I fell onto her" Jungkook said with embarrassment on his face. Jhope, on the other hand, had anger and disappointment on his face. " Why were you behind the door, " Jimin asked Jhope. "Um, I kinda heard a loud noise...." Jhope said but then trailed offAfter that, the room became very quiet...again, but then Jungkook asked a question. " So what kind of person is Chris?" (oh no) "uhh well, " I said which apparently sounded as if I had feelings for Chris (myself) " awww, do you have feelings for him?" Jimin and Jungkook started teasing me, but Jhope stayed silent. It's so strange, why is Jhope acting like this? "Chris can be very polite, but he can also be very weird and can talk a lot,, " I said while feeling very...strange. " He can talk a lot?" they all said at the same time. " Is something wrong with that?" I asked. " I mean, he talks but....a lot? I don't believe that." Jungkook said. " You don't believe me?" ( I shouldn't have said that). "Well there's only one way to find out, can you give us his number?" Jhope said while taking his phone out of his pocket.

.

.

He took his phone out and I told him my phone number, you know, because Chris is me. " Do you have your phone with you?" Jhope asked me, I just nodded. " Can I see it for a sec" he asked, I took it out of my pocket and handed it to him. I looked back at Jungkook and Jimin who were just staring at the two of us. " Here," Jhope said which caused me to look back, he gave me my phone back. I wanted to see what he did, I checked my contacts only to see his number......OMG...how did this happen

"Hyung I don't mean to be rude but, your not allowed to give away your phone numbe-" Jimin was cut off "they won't know". " Oh, I have to go, I have to go meet up with Chris," I said as a excuse to get out of here, I understand this is a HUGE dream of mine to be in the same room as them, but I don't think I was mentally prepared to be here. "Oh ok, well see you later...maybe?" Jhope said, I just nodded my head while I opened the door and shut it.

Why do I feel so tired even I just sat their and talked? I thought to myself as I unlocked my room door. As I walked into my room and closed the door behind me, I collapsed on my bed and passed out.

.

.

.

The room was filled with Jungkook and Jimin talking about Y/N and Chris and wondering if they are in a relationship. Which is making me feel uncomfortable. After maybe 10 minutes they finally stoped. " I'm starting to feel hungry," Jungkook said "me too" Jimin replied. They got up and was about to open the door " Hyung are you coming?" Jimin asked me. "I'll come later," I said. They just nodded and left. I decide to text Chris the question I was about to ask Y/N....

"Are you and Y/N in a relationship?"