A Lie

J-hope POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE HAD NO SOUL!!" Jimin shouted, "I DON'T KNOW!!" I yelled back while lying on my bed with my hand covering my eyes. "What do you think happened?" Jungkook asked sitting on the bed that was across from me. "I don't know, her personality was totally different from when I first met her on the plane." Suddenly Jungkook and Jimin looked up at me, "SHE WAS THE GIRL WHO FAINTED ON THE PLANE?!" they both said together. 

I jumped up from their loud response, "yeah..." I quietly said, then both of them got up "we'll be right back". After that they opened the door and left, I had this feeling that they were up to something but I was to deep in thought to check what they were doing. I slowly stood up from the bed and walked over to my bag that was sitting on the table in the kitchen part of my room. I grabbed my phone and walked back to my bed and belly flopped onto it, I decided to watch some videos that we posted on BANGTANTV. 

The most recent video on there was us reacting to this girls dance cover to our song. When I saw that girl on the airplane she looked so familiar......

Thinking.....

Thinking more.....

Thinking even harder.....

nope......

Jungkook and Jimin finally came back, " where did you guys go?" I asked but the silence after that question made feel uneasy. "Hyung....." Jimin said while looking down to the floor, "yeah?" I replied back.....

.......

"Do you think that girl is part of ARMY?", my eyes widen from the sudden question. "Why do you think that?" I replied back, "Just think about it, why would a girl act like that around us especially you". I start to think about the situations where we bumped into each other, at the airport and the hotel she always try to avoid talking to me and on the plane she fainted. After all those random flash backs I quickly got up from my bed and exit out of my room.

No Ones POV:

J-hope was now in the same situation you were in when you tried to apologize, he took 5 deep breaths. Your room was 3 steps away......with each step that took almost 20 seconds he finally reached your door.

Back to J-hope's POV:

I inhale and exhale then knocked on her door. The door slowly opened only to see a.....

boy??.

Your POV:

"Is this the right room?" J-hope asked with confusion on his face, I didn't know how to respond to him after what he said. But I decided to play along, " are you looking for someone?" I said trying my best to act natural in the situation. " Yes, I'm might have knocked on the wrong door but I was looking for a girl that I thought would be in this room." J-hope said looking embarrassed for some reason. I then said something stupid........

"yeah she is actually my friend I am sharing rooms with." (why did I say that...)

J-hope looked a little relieved "Oh ok, do you mind if I talk to her for a minute?" my eyes widen from the bold question that J-hope just said. I quickly try to come up with a excuse, "oh,um she just went out with some friends and won't be back in a couple hours......" I said trying my best to avoid eye contact with him. "Oh ok" J-hope said, after that short conversation followed a wave of awkward silences.

 " My friend is actually a big fan of BTS thats why we came here to go to Kcon." I said trying to break the awkward silence. J-hope suddenly look up at me with widen eyes filled with hope, "your friend knows about us?!" J-hope screamed. I tried acting my best to pretend I didn't know it was him......it was hard.

 "OMG are you a member of BTS???!", I asked. "Yep, I'm one of the rappers of the group, I am also the most HANDSOME." he said trying to make himself look good. Its was fun to have a kinda normal conversation with him. " Did you watch out recent video on BANGTANTV?" J-hope asked, "uh, no I haven't" I lied. J-hope takes his phone out of his pocket and shows the video to me.......

It was my dance cover......I could feel my tears trying to come out but I held them back. " I can't stop watching this video." J-hope said while smiling at the screen, " I don't do this often but would you like to meet my roommates?". I knew that Jimin and Jungkook would be in his room but..." Sure" I replied. We walk to his door that was across from mine, he opens the door only to be greeted by screaming questions "HYUNG IS SHE PART OF ARMY BECAUSE IF SHE IS, YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE OR ELSE..!!!. 

The both of them screamed looking at J-hope but shifted their eyes towards me. They suddenly fixed themselves in a more organized way and started to introduce themselves. "Hello, I'm Jimin" and after Jimin " Hello, I'm Jungkook." "Hello my name is.... uhhh." I forgot that I can't use my real name....I also don't have a Korean name so....." My name is Chris" this feels weird....."Christmas?" Jimin said.

 I couldn't hold in my laughter. J-hope looks at me " wow you laugh just like your friend" I stop laughing after having flash back of me laughing at his English...oops. "So when your friend comes back can I meet her?" J-hope asked. "Hyung, that girl already has Christmas..." Jimin said "Hyung it's not Christmas its Chris" Jungkook corrected him. After that J-hope turns to me waiting for my answer, Jimin and Jungkook are also waiting for a answer. Due to the pressure of their stares I gave them an answer I regret so much.....

                                                                             "Sure"