Truth

"No, it was never Chris...my real name is....Y/N" I said as my voice slowly faded. I could hear glass shatter on Jhope's side. Suddenly the line cuts off. All I could hear was a beeping noise indicating that the call has ended....I deserved this.

Jhope's POV: 

What?

Y/N?!!

What just ....

Is this for real?

Wait, Chris is Y/N?

Suddenly I got a text....from Y/N. Although it was in English, I understood what it said. "I'm sorry" is what the text read. Something seemed off though, I didn't feel angry nor sad. Of course I'm extremely confused, but at the same time...relieved? But why? Why am I such an idiot?! How could I have not realized they are the same person?!!  

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, I walked over to the door to open it. Only to see Jimin and...Y/N.

Y/N POV:

What was I thinking?!

Flashback:

I was standing in front of J hope's hotel room think if I should apologize. He probably doesn't want to see me. As soon as I was about to go back to my room, Jimin was walking down the hall and noticed me. "Hey Chris what are you doing here?" he asked smiling. "I-uh-um..." I didn't even know what I was doing. "Are you okay?" he asked concerned. "Do want to check up on J- hope with me?" he asked. "S-sure" I said stiffly. *Internally screams*. 

End of flashback

Well, this was another uncomfortable experience. The whole time J hope didn't even talk or even look at me. To be honest it kinda hurts, but again, I deserve it. "Hyung wheres Jungkookie?" Jimin asked Jhope who was looking at the ground. "Shower" he said pointing at the washroom. "Oh,okay" he said looking in the direction (hehe). Jimin looked at the watch on his wrist, "we might want to get ready to leave soon" Jimin said getting up from the bed.

"I'll see you guys later I guess" I said while getting up and heading towards the door. " Your coming to tomorrows concert, right" I turned around to Jhope. That was the only thing he said to me this whole time. "Of course" I said and then I left.

After I stepped out of the room, I open the door to my room. I walked over to my bed and collapsed on it. Why am I tired? A nap couldn't hurt, right?

Jhope's POV:

I didn't talk to Y/N for almost the whole time, I just couldn't. But why, I don't feel angry towards her or anything. Something is holding me back from doing so. 

Jungkook stepped out of the washroom with his hair wet. While wearing a white t-shirt and brown shorts. "Was someone here? I heard you guys talking out here" he asked walking over to the beds. "Yeah, Chris was here for a bit" Jimin replied. "Chris?!" Jungkook shouted. Jimin and I jumped because of Jungkook's loud voice. 

"Yeah, but he didn't stay long" I said. "Well I'm just gonna take a shower, I smell like chlorine" Jimin said getting up and walking into the washroom. As soon as Jimin closed the door, Jungkook walked over to me.

"Did Chris tell you anything?" 

-------------------------------------------

Well, it happened. 

SORRY if this chapter didn't meet ur expectations :d

Leave ur opinions in the comments to let me know how u felt!