Its Nothing

(This picture is related to the chapter...I know its awkward but thats the point...)

But then...

Your Pov:

What is happening?

I can hear somebody talking, I think its Namjoon. "Hoseok, you learned how to do mouth to mouth CPR right?" I heard him say...wait...WHAT!? Jhope didn't respond right away, "I did learn how to do it, but.." he was cut off by Namjoon "you need to do it now!". After he said that, I didn't hear anyone say anything.

What are they doing?

Whats going on?

Suddenly I feel something coming closer to my face. I can feel the breath of somebody (not creepy). I open my eyes slightly only to see Jhope only inches away from my face. O god, WHAT DO I DO!! My eyes were completely open now, and I guess Jhope saw me awkwardly staring at him. Suddenly I started to panic which caused me to try and get up, but in the process of doing so, I accidentally smashed my forehead onto Jhopes. Jhope fell onto his back while holding onto his forehead screaming in pain.

"OW!!" Jhope screamed still lying on the floor. "I'M SO SORRY!! ARE YOU OK?!" I said while getting up, and ran to his side. But once I got up I lost my balance and fell on top of Jhope. Luckily I had my arms to support me so that I didn't totally collapse on him. However this left us in a more uncomfortable and awkward position (Relate to the picture on above). I could feel my blood boiling, at this point, at least I knew my blood circulation was great...(I sound like an old person). Jhopes face was so red, it literally looked like a tomato.

"Your doing great hyung!!" V's voice breaking the silence. "YA! Whats wrong with you?!" Jhope shouted at him. Their shouting brought my soul back into my body causing me to get off Jhope. "I'm sorry hyung, but Chris is already in a relationship" Jungkook said jokingly, but Jhope didn't smile or laugh he just nodded his head. "I know that" he replied. Just then he looked at me and then said "I'm heading back now, you guys can't stay for too long". After he said that he got up and left. "I was only joking" Jungkook said like he regretted saying that.

"Sorry but I'll be going to" I said to them. "Okay, see ya!" they all said. After I left the pool, I tried to catch up to Jhope. Where could he be...?

Jhope's POV:

Whats wrong with me?

Why is it so difficult to get over the fact that Chris and Y/N are in a relationship?

Why can't I accept it? They probably have known each other for a while, and I only met them a couple days ago...What should I do?

I was standing in front of the elevator, as soon as the door opened I stepped inside. The door was about to close but I heard someone call my name...my real name "Hoseok! WAIT!". I see someones hand stop the doors from closing and stepped in. It was Chris, he was out of breath. "I need to talk to you" he said still trying to catch his breath. I press the fourth floor button and closed the door. "About what?" I asked looking at the ground with my back leaning on the wall. "Is something bothering you?"

Hearing the question made me panic. What should I say?

Your POV:

He didn't say anything for a few seconds. "No its nothing" he said still looking down. "I don't know if thats true or not but,  just so know you can ask me anything". As soon as I said that, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Jhope got off but turned towards me. "I just gotta ask this...

are you Y/N?"

-----------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Thank you soooo much for supporting and reading my book! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO LEAVE UR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS!