Prank?

Y/N POV:

Why is it so hot? Why is it so dark?Wait...

Oh yeah, after I came back from the pool I passed out.

I'm guessing I fell asleep on my bed. I got up from my bed and started wandering around the room searching for a light switch. In the process, I kicked and walked into many pieces of furniture.

As I continued walking around the room, I heard the door unlock. Who?Why? I didn't call for anything. Even though the room was pitch black because it was probably late at night, I was able to feel out the bed that was beside me. I crouched down and crawled underneath the bed to hide.

O god, when was the last time they cleaned underneath the bed? Its so filthy and dusty.

As soon as I was completely underneath the bed, somebody opened the door. "Yah, why is it so dark in here,wait, IS THIS ROOM HAUNTED?!". Just by hearing that, I knew it was Jhope.

Wait, WHY IS JHOPE IN MY ROOM?!

Oh wait...

Flashback:

"Where is J-Jungkook?" I said with my throat burning. "He went to check on the other members" Jhope said with panic in his voice. "Ohhh" *Passes out*. "Y/N"?! Jhope screamed.

End Of Really Bad Flash Back~

So.....I'M IN JHOPE'S ROOM?!

"Well, if Y/N, I mean, Chris is still alive then no" I heard Jimin say.

Wait, did Jimin just correct himself? That was just a mistake, right? No big deal.

"It feels weird" Jimin stated. "Whats weird?" I could hear Jungkook ask as he turned on the lights. "Well, knowing that Chris never existe-" Jimin was cut off. What was Jimin trying to say?

"WHERE DID Y/N GO?! Jhope screamed. Wait, JHOPE JUST SAID MY REAL NAME IN FRONT OF THEM!!

I could see Jungkook and Jimin's shoes turn to the direction of the bed....I was hiding under.

"Maybe she got better and went back to her room." Jungkook suggested. 'She'? 'Her'? Jungkook knows too?! "True, but before I left, she didn't look like she was in the condition to just get up and leave" Jhope stated.

Well...I'm dead....they already know...

"Anyway, I'm just gonna take a shower" Jimin said while he walked into the bathroom.

After Jimin left, Jhope and Jungkook just sat on the bed. When they did, I could feel the bed becoming heavier and began to crush me more.

"Hyung, about the surprise you wanted to do after Kcon, are you still going to do it?" Jungkook asked.

What surprise?

"Yeah, because I don't know the next time I'll see her again...." Jhope said with sadness in his voice.

Who is her? Friend,Fan,or Girlfriend?

"Well, the members and I will try our best to support you" Jungkook said. "Thanks" Jhope replied.

"Well, I want to discuss something with the others so... I'll be back" Jungkook said while getting up from the bed and walking out the door.

Jhope was left alone in the room.

How am I suppose to get out?! If he saw me crawling out from under the bed, he'll probably think I'm creepy, and that I like to wait for people to fall asleep so I can listen to them breathe (too far?)

Since Jhope is alone in the room, and he already thinks that this room is haunted...heheh...

Jhope's POV:

My body is already a bit sore from rehearsals. But I'm a bit more worried about Y/N.

I continued thinking about her until I heard a whisper.

"Jung.... Hoseok" I just froze

"Why did you kill me?....I loved you....I felt so alone"

O MA GWAD!! THIS ROOM IS HAUNTED!!! JIMIN YOU LIED TO ME... I'M THE ONE CAUGHT IN A LIE

As soon as I stood up from the bed. A single hand grabbed hold onto my ankle.

"NO, PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME!!!" I screamed to the point my voice cracked. I sprinted out of the room.

Before I closed the door, I heard laughter of a girl...

Jimin........fighting~

Jimin POV:

I already changed into my clothes and was drying my hair. Until I heard Jhope screaming from the other room: "NO, PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME!!!". I could hear him run out the room.

I opened the door, only to see everything fine. "Hyung, you are crazy" I said to myself.

I was about to close the door, until I saw someone crawl out from beneath the bed.

Hyung....I NEED U!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!

------------------------------------

Authors Note

what can I say...this was just a really random chapter

If you guys enjoyed please let me know in the comments!!!

I'm sorry if this chapter confused you at all. Cuz tbh I was feeling confused writing it XD

ALSO!

Here is a quick update (I guess) 

Even though I have only read the first part of this book, I'm already interested in the plot!!

I would appreciate if you guys checked out the story :

'Cute Neko'

Author:

 @i_am_your_jhope

Please love and support the author and story :DD