1

"Brother!" A young girl shouted as she run to his brother that is making something.

"Oh. Hello younger sis." The young boy said  as the young girl sit beside him to the picnic blanket. She shows her brother the flower crown she made.

"Is that for me?" The boy asked. The girl nodded then wear the crown to his brother. The boy was filled with joy then patted his sister's head.

"This is beautiful." The boy said then he showed the clover ring he made.

"As a reward for making me a beautiful crown. This is the ring I made just for you." He said as he wear it to his sister on the finger for a wedding ring.

The young girl was very happy. She ran to her parents and show the ring that his brother made.

"Mama! Papa! This is what big brother made!" She said with excitement in her voice. Then the boy ran to them and show the crown.

"And this is what younger sis made for me!" He said proudly.

"Oh! What a beautiful ring and crown." Their mother said. They are laughing because of joy.

You woke up because of sudden shrug that makes you irritated. When you open your eyes, a blond haired guy was in front of you, shrugging you on your shoulder. He is somehow wearing an angry expression and it makes you a little bit nervous.

He stand straight when you woke up and averted his gaze that makes you pout.

"Downstairs. Now." He said then closed the door with a big bang.

You just sighed heavily. Got disappointed because of a little time that your brother is with you.

You just get up from your bed then take a shower. After that, you wear your office suit then put some makeup on. Then you quickly went downstairs through the dining hall and saw your appa, eomma, and your oppa eating breakfast.

When your brother notice your presence, he stand up then bid goodbyes to your appa and eomma.

He just walk pass you, not looking nor taking a quick glance at you. And it makes you a little sad. But you just walk to your seat like nothing happened then took some eggs and bacon.

"Joeun achimimnida. (Good morning.)" You said in a sad tone. Then your parents look at you when they noticed it. Even though you are hiding your sadness, it's still wrote down to your face.

"Did you two fight?" Your eomma asked. You just shook your head slowly. They just sighed.

"Don't worry. I'll lecture your brother later." Your appa said.

"Ah! Ani, we really didn't fight." I said. They just nodded. Your expression is back to a sad one. Since your parents own a big and famous food company, they are really busy and don't really have a long conversation nor having a long time spending with you.

And about your family, you and your brother are really not siblings. Until your eomma and his appa was married. It means you two are not related in blood.

You love your brother as a big bro. But he doesn't return that feelings to you. You don't even feel his love for you.

And he only loves his girlfriend, Kireum.

She is one of the reasons why you and your brother became feel far from each other. And another reason is that of his unexplained anger towards you.

You finished your breakfast so you bid goodbye to your parents then drive to the company.

[Byun Food Corp.]

You worked as a secretary of your brother who is a Vice President.

Kireum, on the other hand, is a sub secretary of your brother since you two have the same experience and both of you have the same confidence and love to work. And she's the reason why you don't want to go at work.

And you hate your appa for making Kireum works in you and your brother's office.

You are about to open the door to your office when you heard suspicious sounds.

"Omg..." You said when you knew what is going on there. You quickly opened the door then quickly head to your brother.

"What is this?" He said while pointing at my printer that is open and still printing the files that you worked on last night.

"Mianhe, mianhe." You said then walk towards your printer and quickly turns it off.

"Tsk. What a dumb shit." You heard Kireum saying that while rolling her eyes.

And worse, your brother doesn't mind it at all.