26

You sighed heavily while feeling the fresh air passing you, closing your eyes. You opened your eyes then tilted your head to Jimin who's staring at you for a long time.

"Jimin..."

"Hmm??"

"What will you do if you're in my position?" You asked out of blue. Jimin's mouth is half open, thinking of what to respond.

"I don't know what Byun Choyeon do, but you know." You smiled weakly, looking at him. Jimin clears his thoat while looking away.

"Choyeon, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I... I'm moving away... far from here... And I will never get back..." Your eyes widened, still looking at him.

"Where? And why?" Jimin flashed a smile, but you know that there's a sadness behind it.

"It's a secret." He said then winks. You pouted then hit his arm.

"Ow... What?"

"I'm going to miss you, you know what?"

"Cho-ssi... I have a favor to ask. Don't worry, this is the last."

"Sure, Jiminie. What is it?" Jimin took a deep breath before saying his favor.

"Will you date me for a week?"

-----

Jungkook is patiently waiting for the door to open. He can't stand still because he's nervous. He checked his clothes, his hair, and his breath and smiles in satisfaction.

While waiting, his eyes locked at the bouquet of baby's breath, which is one of your favorites.

When the door opens, he smiles widely but it quickly faded when he saw who opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook clears his throat then looks at him seriously.

"I'm here for Choyeon. Where is she?"

"She's not here. And she don't welcome suitors." Jungkook scoffed, making Taehyung insulted.

"Tell me, Taehyung. If you are pushing her away, why not let her with someone she deserves? You just said it, you just played her feelings, and..." He walks closer to Taehyung before continuing. "You're her brother."

Jungkook walks away after that, leaving Taehyung standing in the doorway.

Jungkook was driving seriously. The hurtful words Taehyung said to you was bugging him because he doesn't want to see you cry because of your brother.

But moments later, Jungkook's attention has been caught by a familiar figure so he stopped then gets out of the car.

"Kireum?" She looked at him then smiles weakly. She gestured him to sit beside her, and so Jungkook does.

It's a moment of silence but Kireum broke it.

"You love Choyeon, huh?" Jungkook chuckles at what her sister said then nods.

"We both love someone who didn't love us back... right?" Jungkook looked at ther sister. Kireum still looks calm but mysterious.

"If you really love her... Can you help me separate Taehyung and Choyeon?" Kireum looks at his brother with pleasing eyes. Jungkook looks away.

-----

"Yah! I really hate you!" You shouted while chasing him. Jimin laughed so hard while running so he's not that fast.

"C-Cho-ssi! Let's stop! I'm tired!" Jimin yelled while laughing. The two of you stopped for a moment.

"Jiminie, why are you not as fast as before? Back then, I can't reach you when we play tag."

"Adulthood, Cho-ssi." The two of you laughed once again.

Jimin stared at you while smiling. And then speaks out of blue.

"Cho-ssi, don't forget me, okay?"

You stopped for a minute while gazing at him. Your eyes locked at his so you can't move.

"Of course. I will never forget you. Wherever, whenever... Don't forget me also. Even when you found a girlfriend wherever you're going." Jimin tousled your hair while chuckling.

"Yah, do you think I will forget you? You're my first love." You pouted then hit his arm.

"Ouch... You really love my biceps too much."

"Dream on, Park Jimin."