19

Third person's POV

You woke up in the middle of the night because you dreamt something bad. You feel scared so you rushed to Taehyung's room.

You make sure there's no more people awake before going into his room.

You knocked several times before the door opens, just to see a sleepy Taehyung. His hair is really messy and wears pajamas that you find it cute.

"What's with waking people up, sweetie?" He asks. You pout then looked down.

"I... I had a bad dream." You mumbled. Taehyung smiled then ruffles your hair.

"Come inside." You stepped in his room then closes the door. Taehyung gestures you to lay beside him so you followed him. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Now, can you sleep comfortably?" He asked. You shook your head, causing Taehyung to looked confused.

"Tell a story."

He chuckles then looks at you. "Waeyo? I'm sleepy..."

You pouted then hugs him tight, begging him to tell a story. He sighed then nods. "Alright."

"Once upon a time, there is a beautiful princess named Choyeon. Her beauty can't compared to any other. But, princess Choyeon felt very lonely..."

"Huh? Wae?" He chuckles because he finds you cute being curious.

"No one knows why. She have friends, she's rich and a princess that what she needs is what she gets. But, she realized something's missing. One day, a prince named Taehyung visits the castle. And when he saw princess Choyeon, it's a love at first sight, so does the princess..."

"Omg!" You squealed, getting excited of what might happened next.

"Aigoo, you're not getting sleepy. I'm not going to continue thi—"

"Aww! Come on. It's the exciting part." You uttered that makes him sighed.

"But, their parents hate each other. And when they find out that their son and their daughter is in love with each other. They tried them to get them far away from each othe—"

"Oh no! What happened next?"

"But... Their love is unstoppable. Prince Taehyung sneaked out to get Princess Choyeon and of course, it worked. Their parents are worried so they made a deal that bring them to peace. They searched the two and found them in the woods. The queens and kings accepted their love and live happily ever after. The end."

"That's it?" You asked.

"What do you want? Do I have to get to the bed scene?" He smirked. You pinched his arm and he winced in pain.

"Pervert." You said then started to sleep, with your back facing him. He pouted then backhugs you.

"Where's my goodnight kiss?"

"In your butt. We're not dating." You coldly said.

"Don't be cold to me, sweetie. It turns me on." He whispered with his husky deep voice. You faced him then pinched his nose.

"I'm going back to my room." You are about to leave but Taehying pulled you then backhugs you, wrapping his legs around you like a koala.

"Ani, ani, ani."

"manhi, manhi, manhi?" He pouted then let go of you.

"Goodnight, sweetie." He uttered then closed his eyes. You leaned on him and kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes widely then looks at you, blushing.

"Sweet dreams..." You said then drifted to sleep. He smiled unconsciously then sleeps.

The next morning you found yourself hugging Taehyung. His face was really close that makes your heart pounds so fast.

You slowly took off you hand off him while looking at him, making sure he's sleeping. When he opened his eyes suddenly, you jumped off the bed, causing you to fall on the floor.

"C-Choyeon! Are you alright?" He asked while helping you to stand. You nodded slowly, wincing in pain.

"Why open your eyes suddenly it creeps me out!" You yelled then he laughs.

"I'm sorry. Am I too scary?"

"Yeah! Do you think I will fall in bed when I'm not scared enough?" He laughs again. It irritates and makes you happy at the same time seeing his precious laugh.

"Cho-ssi? Cho-ssi? Where are you?" You heard your mom's voice that makes you feel nervous. You looked around looking for a hiding place.

"Don't hide,let's just tell them what we really feel to each other."

"No way, I'll just tell her the truth that I came here because I had a bad dream than telling them that we have forbidden feelings to each other."

The door opens, making you two makes a distance to each other. Your mom was surprised when she sees you.

"Ah! There you are! You slept here?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Why?" You looked at Taehyung that wants to tell your mom really bad.

"I-I had a bad dream. It creeps me out so I slept here. D-Don't worry, oppa slept on the sofa." You lied at the end. You feel guilty but you don't have any choice.

"Okay then. Well, I see that trip to Paris must be effective. You two really get along so well. I'm really happy." Your mom said then hugs both of you.

*I just wish she can also be happy when we tell her the truth about us.* You thought.