40

"I can't believe it." You mumbled to yourself.

You stared at the blue sky while thinking. You sighed in content as the wind blows against you. The green grass that you're sitting on feels really comfortable and the tree beside you gives you shade that blocks you from the heat of the sun.

"Choyeonie!" You heard a familiar voice so you turned around, only to see Chowoo waving his hand with a sheepish smile on his lips.

"Oh, Chowoo-ssi. What's up?" You greeted him as he walked to your direction with hands in his pockets of his black jacket.

"I need to tell you something. And this is something I want to tell you with Taehyung."

You feel confused but just shrugged it off and nodded. He ruffles your hair then the two of you grab a taxi.

~Your House~

You and Taehyung are sitting at each side of the sofa while Chowoo and Mr. Byun are sitting on the couch in front of you.

It's really quiet and awkward. No one dares to break the silence until Chowoo decides to. All of you looked at him.

"I've been spying all of you for a really long time now." His first sentence made you all shocked.

"And the DNA results..." He paused before continuing.

"It's negative, right?"

You and Taehyung looked at each other before gazing at Chowoo then nod.

"It's because Chowoo isn't really what her 'eomma' thought she was." You gulped as you heard those words.

"You, Choyeon. Was never a daughter of Taehyung's mom. Nor she cheated on Mr. Byun."

"Then how—" Chowoo gestured Mr. Byun to let him finish so Mr. Byun gets back to his position earlier.

"Your mom said that so she get off the hook and you all take the blame on Taehyung's mom."

"Is this some sort of joke? And how can we know that we can trust you?" Taehyung said as he stood up, glaring at Chowoo. Chowoo just scoffed at him.

"Yah, you want the truth or not?"

"I'm going to beat y—"

"Taehyung..." You uttered as you reach for his arm to stop him. He looked at you you then became calmed.

"Chowoo-ssi, if we're not related at all. Then do you have a proof?"

"I do." He said then hands you over an envelope. You accepted it, of course.

"2 days before you three come to Dr. Park, I also went there..... with Kireum."

"What? How is Kireum involved in this situation?"

"She also knows.... Because she is your sister, Choyeon." Your eyes widened in shock, and also Taehyung and Mr. Byun. You quickly opened the envelope and saw the tests are positive.

"I can't believe this..." You mumbled.

"Then how come her mom or I don't know anymore come up with these? I mean, why? And how do you know all these!?" Mr. Byun asked quickly. Chowoo cleared his throat.

"Mr. Han is not really my father."

The three of you became more confused than before. The anticipation builds up your body as you waited for Chowoo's next words.

"Because Taehyung is my brother. Fully related."

"You have got to be kidding me." Taehyung said as he sighed in disbelief.